Rejuvity Night Cream Review – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Rejuvity Night Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Rejuvity Night Cream, sold for a price of USD 65.33 for a 1 oz (30 ml) pump bottle, is said to be a luxuriously rich and hydrating night treatment that can renew and refresh the skin. It can be bought on the official website of Isagenix International. Although it contains alcohol which could to skin dryness.
The manufacture also states that, Isagenix International is a direct sales company that aims to promote world health and free people from physical pain and financial burden. And in the process of doing that, the company also aims to build the biggest health and wellness company in the world.
As of now, the company sells weight loss, energy, performance and healthy aging products and Rejuvity Renewing Night Cream is one of them.
This Rejuvity Night Cream review can help you to learn more things about this product.
Rejuvity Night Cream – Does It Really Work?
The company claims that the cream can:
- Minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bring back the youthful glow and even texture of the skin.
- Hydrate the skin.
- Leave the skin refreshed and renewed.
- Unravel healthier looking skin.
- Revitalize and restore the skin.
This review was written to help you determine if this product really works!
What Are The Ingredients In Rejuvity Night Cream?
Below are some of the active Rejuvity Night Cream ingredients:
- Jojoba Oil: This oil offers plenty of skin benefits like antibacterial which allows it to help control acne. It is also rich in fatty acids that can nourish and moisturize the skin. It also contains vitamin E which lends antioxidant protection to the skin.It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Oat Kernel Extract: This extract is known for its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties which can help in addressing and relieving dry skin as well as preventing the development of acne and eczema.
- Watermelon Fruit Extract: This extract is filled with amino acids, lycopene and other vitamins that al work together to keep the skin healthy and refreshed.
- Lentil Fruit Extract: This extract is rich in minerals and antioxidants that can protect the skin from free radicals. In addition to being an antioxidant, it can also condition the skin.
How To Apply Rejuvity Night Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Wash your face thoroughly and pat it dry using a towel.
- Apply a small amount of Rejuvity Renewing Night Cream while your skin is still a bit damp and smoothen it gently to the skin.
- Use this only at night.
- If you wish to achieve optimum results, use it regularly.
Benefits Of Rejuvity Night Cream
- The night cream is free of parabens.
- It contains ingredients that came from natural sources. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- It has polypeptides that can revitalize the skin.
Disadvantages Of Rejuvity Night Cream
- The night cream contains alcohol.
- The product is expensive.
- There are no review nor clinical studies about the products.
- There is no many back guarantee.
Does Rejuvity Night Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
If redness, itchiness or inflammation occurs, discontinue the use of the product and consult a skin care expert right away.
Final Verdict: Rejuvity Night Cream
Rejuvity Night Cream delivers benefits that all of us would love to experience and take advantage of. But no matter how fantastic the claims of the cream may seem, it is a risk to test it and try it out because of its high price and the lack of proof of its effectiveness.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."