What Makes Rejuvoderm the Best Clarifying Cleanser on the Market?
Oily skin can lead to acne-prone skin, and there are few things more disheartening than being unable to prevent new blemishes from rising to the surface. There are countless facial cleansers on the market that promise to prevent acne, but many acne sufferers struggle to actually find one that works well long-term without leading to cracked, dry skin.
The reason is that many of those products don’t have any significant studies backing them, and they don’t address the underlying issue of reviving and tightening skin to prevent acne from forming in the first place.
Rejuvoderm sets itself apart from those other facial cleansers by producing real results. It contains scientifically developed and proven ingredients that exfoliate and remove impurities and dead, damaged cells from acne-prone skin.
It not only cleanses your pores, but also stimulates collagen production to improve your skin’s elasticity and firmness and reduce the size of your pores.
Rejuvoderm Key Ingredients
The four key ingredients in Rejuvoderm are scientifically developed to effectively cleanse pores and tighten your skin without drying it out. They are backed by numerous studies conducted by scientists and published in respected journals.
- Salicylic acid soaks up and dissolves excess oil. It also unclogs pores with powerful cleansing properties that exfoliate away dead cells, brightening your complexion.
- Lactic acid exfoliates without irritating and is derived from fruits and botanicals. It enhances collagen synthesis, improving elasticity while also softening skin.
- Glycolic acid is another plant-derived acid that unclogs pores, removes dulls cells and leaves skin radiant.
- Finally, Lavender extract makes sure skin stays hydrated and velvety soft by replenishing good moisture in place of pore-clogging oils produced by glands.
Rejuvoderm Key Benefits
- Cleanses deep to unclog pores of impurities
- Exfoliates to remove old, damaged skin cells
- Restores skin firmness through collagen production
- Grants clear skin without over-drying
To Understand How Rejuvoderm Works, Please See The Video Below
Safety Profile Of Rejuvoderm
Topical beauty products are typically applied to and act on the skin. Therefore, those considering any topical beauty product—including a facial cleanser—want to know for sure that they can safely apply a product to their skin. Many ingredients commonly found in beauty products have a long history of use without adverse effects.
However, skin care products containing new ingredients, or even ingredients that an individual simply hasn’t ever been exposed to, can result in skin irritation and sensitization. There are a number of testing protocols in place to investigate the overall safety of using specific compounds on the skin and their potential to cause irritation.
Before Rejuvoderm was released onto the market, it passed a number of rigorous safety and regulatory tests, including:
- Safety/Regulatory Testing Standard For The United States
- Consumer Skin Sensitization Patch Study
- Skin Irritation Study
- Eye Irritation Potential Study
Rejuvoderm represents a more natural and effective approach to skin cleansing and acne relief than many other products on the market.
Based on the information available about Rejuvoderm’s dermatologist-created, scientifically researched and tested formulation, it seems that this product really does have the ability to not only cleanse pores and soak up unwanted oil, but also to restore elasticity and properly moisturize skin.
Instead of just cleaning out dirt and oil from your pores, Rejuvoderm attacks the heart of the problem, getting rid of old cells and increasing the tightness and firmness of the newly cleansed pores to keep impurities from creating blemishes in the first place. The results of numerous tests also suggest the product is completely safe.
When Rejuvoderm is used as recommended, many users report seeing a dramatic improvement in as little as two weeks.
Where to Find It?
Buy rejuvoderm at 20% off