Relastin Skin Revitalizer: Does Relastin Skin Revitalizer Work?
Relastin Skin Revitalizer Overview
Relastin skincare, a Revance Therapeutics brand, was a 2002 development in response to the skin’s natural decrease of elastin, a protein which inhabits the body’s soft tissue cells. When it comes to the skin, enhanced elastin improves elasticity restoring a youthful appearance.
According to Revance.com, the company is part of the specialty biopharmaceutical industry targeting the discovery, development and commercialization of appearance enhancing products. It offers proprietary products that deliver through the skin, large molecules like proteins to restore tissue. Revance works with leading physicians and biopharmaceutical partners to provide safe and effective methods of delivering its restorative effects demonstrated in its Relastin product line and its topical Botox product currently in development.
The website, with a cosmetic brown color scheme provides information in a humorous girlfriend-like tone. In a dermatological-based Q&A format, it addresses a variety of consumer concerns ranging from product effectiveness to the general environmental effects on aging skin. While nothing indicates the period of time over which the pictures were taken, clicking the “Read More” links provides a series of before and after photos as well as a clinical testing page that offers quotes from a host of dermatological experts. The FAQs and Health & Beauty tips pages address even more product specific and procedural questions.
Relastin Skin Revitalizer – Product Description
With the tag line “go ahead–laugh. smile. pucker up. spring back”, Relastin.com relates its focus on promoting the skin’s own production of elastin, indicating that it differs from other products because the elastin and collagen fibers they contain are too large to be absorbed by the skin. Relastin penetrates the top layer of skin sinking deep to the skin’s dermis where its Zinc Firming Complex® begins to encourage elastin production.
The skincare brand consists of three products designed to work with any existing skincare regimen. Ranging in price from $69 to $99, the Relastin Skin Revitalizer, Eye Silk and Ultra Emollient are the entirety of the brand’s offerings.
The product pages provide the price, benefits, formula, directions and results timeline of each product. In particular, Relastin Skin Revitalizer boasts the ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while making the skin seem firmer and smoother. Its elastin-promoting qualities cause a more elastic feel and improve the skin’s appearance and texture. The Formula tab explains the exfoliating and dermis-penetrating effects of Relastin’s patent-pending Zinc Firming Complex. It also details a complete ingredient list which includes many natural products as well as the familiar yet hard to pronounce ingredients found in most skincare lines.
If the dermatologist recommendations, an overwhelming number of near-perfect third party reviews and before and after photos are not enough, the Relastin website also includes video testimonials from average clients.
Relastin Skin Revitalizer Advantage
- The product earned a high number of near-perfect third party reviews.
- Relastin.com is a wealth of information with a lot of expert input.
- The site’s friendly tone is trust-invoking and engaging.
- Revance, with its unique research focus and blue-chip company backing is impressive.
- Skin Revitalizer’s elastin-producing technology is more appealing than standard topical creams.
Relastin Skin Revitalizer – Drawbacks
- Relastin’s three products do not constitute a full skincare line.
- Determining a timeline between before and after pictures is difficult.
- Clinical trial information only consists of statistics and dermatologist comments.
Relastin Skin Revitalizer – The Bottom line
The abundance of positive third-party reviews, video testimonials and dermatologist support is convincing, however, accessing all that is available requires a bit of navigation. The website contains plenty of good information to assist consumers in seeing the benefits of Relastin Skin Revitalizer and its unique technology.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."