Relastin Skin Revitalizer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Relastin Skin Revitalizer?
Relastin skincare, a Revance Therapeutics brand, was a 2002 development in response to the skin’s natural decrease of elastin, a protein which inhabits the body’s soft tissue cells. When it comes to the skin, enhanced elastinimproves elasticity restoring a youthful appearance.
According to Revance.com, the company is part of the specialty biopharmaceutical industry targeting the discovery, development and commercialization of appearance enhancing products. It offers proprietary products that deliver through the skin, large molecules like proteins to restore tissue. Revance works with leading physicians and biopharmaceutical partners to provide safe and effective methods of delivering its restorative effects demonstrated in its Relastin product line and its topical Botox product currently in development. Although there is no ingredients list mentioned on the official website and on any other third party website.
Relastin Skin Revitalizer – Does It Really Work?
With the tag line “go ahead–laugh. smile. pucker up. spring back”, Relastin.com relates its focus on promoting the skin’s own production of elastin, indicating that it differs from other products because the elastin and collagen fibers they contain are too large to be absorbed by the skin. Relastin penetrates the top layer of skin sinking deep to the skin’s dermis where its Zinc Firming Complex® begins to encourage elastin production.
The skincare brand consists of three products designed to work with any existing skincare regimen.
The Relastin Skin Revitalizer, Eye Silk and Ultra Emollient are the entirety of the brand’s offerings.
In particular, Relastin Skin Revitalizer boasts the ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while making the skin seem firmer and smoother. Its elastin-promoting qualities cause a more elastic feel and improve the skin’s appearance and texture. The Formula tab explains the exfoliating and dermis-penetrating effects of Relastin’s patent-pending Zinc Firming Complex.
Benefits Of Relastin Skin Revitalizer
- The site’s friendly tone is trust-invoking and engaging.
- Revance, with its unique research focus and blue-chip company backing is impressive.
- Skin Revitalizer’s elastin-producing technology is more appealing than standard topical creams. Although there is no clinical evidence backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of Relastin Skin Revitalizer
- Relastin’s three products do not constitute a full skincare line.
- Determining a timeline between before and after pictures is difficult.
- Clinical trial information only consists of statistics and dermatologist comments.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict : Relastin Skin Revitalizer
The abundance of positive third-party reviews, video testimonials and dermatologist support is convincing, however, accessing all that is available requires a bit of navigation. The website contains plenty of good information to assist consumers in seeing the benefits of Relastin Skin Revitalizer and its unique technology. Although However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.