Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit Introduction
Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit, US $49.95 every 60 days, is a three-piece synthetic-free, vegan, and all-natural acne care treatment system that consists of:
- 4 oz. Dual Action Treatment Wash
- 2 oz. Skin Balancing Lotion
- 0.5 oz. Coconut Milk (use both steps daily)
What Does Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit Claim
According to claims made by the manufacturer, this product can be expected to deliver the following health and beauty benefits:
- See your acne breakout begin to clear in as short as 1 to 4 days
- Treat your acne breakouts by strengthening your skin’s natural defenses to fight acne
- Support the restoration of your skin’s optimal balance to control and regulate the growth of acne-causing bacteria once and for all
- Relieve your skin of inflammations that signal the occurrence of a breakout, including redness and irritation
Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit Manufacturer’s Detail
Relogy is a skincare label that brands itself as vegan and formulated only with plant-based ingredients, and not infused with harsh chemicals.
Relogy prides itself for uncovering the secret to treating acne and clearing your skin that does not involve ingredients that do more harm than good to acne challenged skin.
Working of Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit
This product works by combining botanical ingredients and anti-acne meds to treat and prevent acne.
Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit Ingredients
- Bergamot Oil: Has natural antiseptic properties that purifies your skin from acne-causing bacteria, as it simultaneously draws out impurities from your pores
- Coconut Milk: Has natural antibacterial properties that cleanses and clarifies your skin, and is also enriched with Vitamin C and Vitamin E, powerful antioxidants that help protect your skin from environmental stressors and free radicals
- Willow Bark Extract: A natural source of salicylic acid, it helps regulate oil product and control skin shedding so as to avoid clogging your pores which, in turn, starts an infection
Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit Pros
- The manufacturer has made this available via a money back guarantee that allows you tor try this product risk-free.
- This product is rid of fragrance ingredients and artificial dyes which are top causes of allergies.
Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit Cons
- The manufacturer website does not let you in on any useful information, not even about the manufacturer’s track record in skincare, except that all Relogy products are exclusively available on Amazon.
- This product appears to have limited distribution channels and may not always be in stock.
Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit Side Effects
Based on the ingredients disclosed, this product should not be expected to cause irritations or any more serious side effects on your overall health and well-being.
Realogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit must be applied on freshly cleansed skin, twice up to thrice daily.
Relogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit reviews read:
- “At first, I thought my skin may just be purging due to the salicylic acid. But when it kept getting worse and worse after a couple of weeks, I knew I was just breaking out.The worst I EVER have. In places, I’ve never had a pimple in my life. It was terrible and embarrassing.
I finally gave up and switched to another product and within two days my skin started to clear. Such a disappointment. ” — Emily F. on Amazon
- “I am on my third day of using Realogy to clear up some pretty nasty hormonal acne around my chin and other areas.I followed directions, only using Relogy once a day as a rinse-off cleanser and then applying it (1/4 pump) after cleansing, and not rinsing. My skin is really looking good.
This is working faster than I expected…I recommend this product with reservations. It is nice to use a product that doesn’t bleach your sheets and such because it has no benzoyl peroxide.
I’m not sure how it will work months down the line, but so far, so good.” — I love quirky on Amazon
You Can Also Read – Dermology Acne Treatment Reviews
Realogy Natural Acne Treatment Kit is an interesting, innovative take on treating acne that does not involve using harsh chemicals or meds to purify your skin.
While it does capture your attention, the basic information you need to make a decision about this product is not even available which could be challenging, most especially when you have acne-challenged and reactive skin.