Reluma Anti Aging Serum Review
Is Reluma Anti-Aging Serum Really Effective?
The process of aging comes with a lot of changes. Physically, the skin begins to wrinkle, sag and develop fine lines. These skin problems have bothered women all over the world, especially those who still want to look good despite their age. Nowadays, a number or products and technologies have gone out the market to delay signs of aging, and one of them is Reluma Anti-aging Serum.
What is Reluma Anti-Aging Serum?
Reluma Anti-Aging Serum is among the skin and hair lines products marketed by Invitrx. Reluma is said to diminish signs of aging by introducing adult stem cell technology along with other active ingredients. Through this method, users are promised to have lesser fine lines and wrinkles and rejuvenation of the skin.
The key towards Reluma’s success is said to lie in its ingredients. Whereas other formulations contain natural and potent ingredients, Reluma relies on cytokines to promote healthier skin. In particular, Reluma contains:
- Human Adult Stem cell conditioned media
- Hyaluronic acid
- Deionized water
- Sodium PCA
- Tinosan SDC
- Cellulose Gum
What Reluma Does
Stem cell technology has become popular in addressing several diseases. Now it has also become a way to make the skin more beautiful. This technology is made available through the human adult stem cell conditioned media. Basically, these are cells that help heal and regenerate tissue to make skin look supple. Reluma’s formulation includes more than 300 cytokines taken in by the body which replaces the lost ones through the process of aging. In general, Reluma Anti-aging Serum promises to:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve cellular turnover
- Increase collagen and elastin production to make skin more firm and supple
Reluma’s anti-aging formula poses several benefits to the skin. For one, it is a non-invasive way to introduce cells to the body which helps with cell regeneration. Stem cell technology typically involves surgical procedures, but in this case, the serum only needs to be applied on the outer skin and fine lines are likely to diminish.
Although there are several products that use stem cell technology to fight wrinkles nowadays, they are not mentioned anywhere on Reluma manufacturer’s website. The website also does not mention if Reluma underwent clinical tests to support the claims their product allegedly can accomplish.
For a regular price of $145, this product seems way too expensive compared to other anti-aging products. Furthermore, the lack of clinical tests also do not support Reluma’s claim of product efficacy.
While it’s true that several women would want to look more beautiful and younger, one simply cannot risk it for products that cannot validate their claims. In fact, with the market full of anti-aging products nowadays, for sure women will have their best choice of products their money can buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.