Remedies for Under Eye Dark Circles – Dealing with the Details Makes a Difference
What remedies for under eye dark circles work? That is actually an easy question to answer. The underlying problem with the circles is the escaping blood cells that show through the thin skin under the eyes. The best remedies for under eye dark circles will address this issue directly. But, they may use different approaches. Break down the problem first. You have escaping blood cells. You have thin skin under the eyes. This means that the remedies for under eye dark circles should work on one or both of these issues. There are remedies for under eye dark circles that go other directions as well.
To deal with the escaping blood cells takes many approaches. Some remedies for under eye dark circles try to strengthen the blood vessels to reduce the amount of cells that actually escape. Other remedies look to strengthen the body’s natural system that absorbs those cells back into the body. In either case, the remedies for under eye dark circles work from the inside out. These remedies include diet, exercise, supplements, and drinking enough water. When dealing with the blood cells escaping, you are dealing with a natural process. So the remedies for under eye dark circles need to work with that process not against it.
To deal with the thin skin under the eye requires other approaches. The remedies for under eye dark circles work to thicken this skin and make it less translucent. Thinning skin is part of aging. However, there are remedies for under eye dark circles that will help keep this process at a minimum. In some cases, it can help reverse the process. Drinking water is one of the best remedies for under eye dark circles. Hydrated skin appears thicker and less translucent. Using eye creams that stimulate collagen and elastin also helps this area. Those remedies for under eye dark circles are not hard to do.
Other remedies for under eye dark circles include deflecting attention from the area. There are cosmetics on the market that contain light diffusing pigments. These bounce light off and make the circles appear lighter. There are eye creams that contain skin-lightening compounds that make the skin appear lighter to reduce the appearance of the circles. Those remedies for under eye dark circles are just a couple on which to think. These will all help you get rid of those pesky circles.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.