Remedy for Bags Under the Eyes – Finding the Right One
If you’ve grown tired of looking tired, you’re not alone. Millions of people deal with eye bags daily, and finding a good remedy for bags under the eyes can be tricky since there are so many options. If you want to figure out just what remedy for bags under the eyes is the best one you’ll have to take a few minutes to look closely at all of your options. Doing so can likely help you determine just which remedy for bags under the eyes is right for you and which one you shouldn’t bother wasting your time or energy on.
In most cases the best remedy for bags under the eyes will be a combination of a few different ones. Most people know about the various creams available, and one can be a great remedy for bags under the eyes but you’ll want to pick the right one. Take a look at the ingredients and how the specific remedy for bags under the eyes works. You want to find one that contains Vitamin K and that helps to promote skin thickness, muscle and tissue strength, and blood flow since those three things are the most important aspects of removing eye bags.
But in order for your store-bought remedy for bags under the eyes to work you’ll want to focus on a broad approach to the issue. Things like getting the right amount of sleep, cutting back on salt, alcohol, and caffeine, and adding healthy fruits and vegetables to your diet are important and dietary changes are a good remedy for bags under the eyes as well. With a combination of proper sleep, proper diet, and the right cream you’ll find that your remedy for bags under the eyes is more effective than you suspect. But adding in a few home remedies can make it even easier to eliminate eye bags.
A home remedy won’t serve as a long term remedy for bags under the eyes, but can reduce the overall swelling and puffiness that your eyes may have. A great example of a home remedy for bags under the eyes would be slicing up lemons, potatoes, or cucumbers and then placing the slices over your eyes. This remedy for bags under the eyes will help reduce swelling in the short term and allow you to look your best while your long term remedy for bags under the eyes takes hold.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.