Remifemin Review: Should You Buy This Menopause Supplement ?
Remifemin, US $35 for 120 tablets, menopause supplement
brings you relief from a wide range of menopausal discomforts.
About Remifemin — Does It Really Work?
Remifemin is manufactured in the US by Enzymatic Therapy. Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Relieve you of the pains, discomfort and confusion that comes with the onset of menopause
- Balance out your hormone levels
What Are The Ingredients In Remifemin?
- Black Cohosh Extract:Stimulates biochemical pathways that affect how you experience menopause so that you can start viewing this new phase from a more positive light
- Milk:Boosts female hormones to make up for the significant reduction that naturally comes with aging
- Potato Starch:Aids in the control and regulation of progesterone and estrogen
- Magnesium Stearate:Enhances the quality of your sleep which also improves your mood
Directions to Use
Remifemin must be taken twice daily, once in the morning and another one at night. Based on user experience and reviews when taking hormone supplements, these should be taken at about the same hour in the morning and at night, for your body to adjust to a routine. Take note that this supplement must not be taken for more than 6 months, continuous basis.
- Remifemin is made with non-estrogenic black cohosh.
- This product has been proven by at least 15 studies to be safe and effective.
- Clinical and user review studies have shown that this product can bring down incidence of hot flashes by as much as 70 per cent, as well as generally improve other painful and discomforting menopausal symptoms.
- This product is not guaranteed to be safe for use under any condition, such as instances involving pregnancy, and presence of certain diseases.
- Remifemin reviews indicate that satisfactory or unsatisfactory results experienced vary widely across different users so, there are no guarantees that this product will give you a smoother transition into menopause.
Does Remifemin Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients disclosed, the following side effects may be experienced when using Remifemin:
- Allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including black cohost
- Other minor side effects may include, nausea, stomach upset, vomiting and bleeding, but which, in any case, must be consulted with your specialist
- Increased risk for adverse reactions with this supplement if you have existing allergies to aspirin and other salicylates
- This product must not also be taken at liberty, without consultation, if you have been diagnosed with hormone-sensitive health conditions, including various forms of cancers, and other diseases that require regular medication and treatment, such as cardiovascular, liver and kidney diseases
Remifemin is not really unlike any other menopausal supplement that you’ve seen before, probably even tried. However, your body very specifically reacts to different supplements which means that this may or may not work for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."