RemovaLine: Does RemovaLine Work?
One of the major problems for many people as they age is the increase in fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. There are so many ‘miracle’ creams on the market, some better than others, but many of them very expensive, as are surgical treatments and injections. RemovaLine is a wrinkle ‘eraser’ that claims not only be able to instantly remove lines, but also be a serious alternative to Botox.
The RemovaLine company’s basic one page website shows before and after pictures that were taken within minutes of each other, supposedly demonstrating exactly how fast the cream works to tighten the skin. Along with an illustration explaining the structure of the skin and how RemovaLine affects it, there is also a comparison chart to show the advantages of using RemovaLine over Botox treatments.
Although no FAQ section is featured on the site, there are several customer testimonials and information regarding the free trial offer of the RemovaLine product.
RemovaLine – Product Description
No ingredients are listed for RemovaLine on the website. However, there are references to clinical trials performed on a substance called Gabamine (GABA), so it can be assumed that this is included in the cream. GABA is actually a naturally produced muscle relaxant and moisturizer that has been successful in removing fine lines and wrinkles.
No directions are given for application of RemovaLine, but it is known that it can be used under make-up, making it suitable for daytime use.
RemovaLine – Advantages
- RemovaLine is a non-toxic alternative to injected treatments
- The product is offered for a 15 day free trial
- GABA has proved successful in clinical trials
- RemovaLine has an immediate effect on wrinkles
- The website features customer testimonials
- The cream may also include essential amino acids
- Customers enrolled in the auto-shipping program are entitled to a 40% discount
- The website includes before and after photos
RemovaLine – Drawbacks
- No full ingredient list is shown
- The website does not provide a FAQ section
- There is no proof the cream is as effective as Botox
- Customers ordering the free trial are enrolled into the auto-ship program
- No positive reviews are available for RemovaLine on independent websites
- The product is not available from retail stores
- No application instructions are provided
RemovaLine – The Bottomline
While the manufacturers of RemovaLine admit it is not a miracle cream, it is unlikely that it works as immediately as they claim. A product such as RemovaLine may be a good option for anyone not wishing to undergo costly injections and surgeries or who wish to avoid the ‘paralyzed’ look of Botox.
Although RemovaLine is not as costly as similar products ($39.95 per tube) it is still a fairly unknown brand and certainly hasn’t generated a ‘buzz’ on independent beauty websites. It would be more recommended to invest in a known brand with an established reputation.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."