Remove Bags Under Eyes – A Look at your Options
If you’re trying to remove bags under eyes then you’ve probably already realized that it isn’t something that will just happen overnight. You’ll need to have patience and resilience in order to be really successful at it, and focusing on the right solutions is important. There are plenty of different options when you’re trying to remove bags under eyes and knowing the advantages and disadvantages of each one is important. When you know more about them you’ll be able to determine just which steps you should take to remove bags under eyes and regain the rested, fresh, youthful look you want.
Most people trying to remove bags under eyes will start with home remedies. These include slices of lemons, cucumbers, or potatoes placed on the eyes or cotton balls soaked in milk placed below the eyes. A very cold spoon or ice press placed on the puffy bags can also help remove bags under eyes. The benefits are obvious with these options – they’re free to try and work to quickly reduce the immediate swelling. But if you regularly have a need to remove bags under eyes, you’ll likely want to find a more long term solution to help you solve the issue instead of just a short term temporary fix.
In this case, a cream designed to remove bags under eyes is a good option. There are plenty of store bought creams that you can use that will work to reduce swelling, strengthen muscles, improve blood flow, and thicken the skin. This option to remove bags under eyes will obviously cost more than the home remedies, and it won’t provide immediate results. But in the long term, it can be highly effective when you need to remove bags under eyes and to prevent their occurrence from happening. It’s a good preventative, long term option that you shouldn’t ignore.
While both of these options will help remove bags under eyes in their own way, the best choice is probably to combine the two. That way you can combat swelling in the short term and remove bags under eyes in the long term as well. And when you make a few simple lifestyle changes like getting more sleep and improving your diet, you’ll improve the effectiveness of home remedies and eye creams alike. If you need to remove bags under eyes, take a look at the different options and you’ll likely see that a good combination is the right call.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.