Remove Dark Circles: 3 Popular Remedies to Fix Awful Raccoon Eyes
Raccoon eyes or serious dark circles under the eyes have been a cause of distress to many. Getting up every morning and seeing your reflection in the mirror with problem that seems unsolvable is frustrating. So how can you bring back the glow in your eyes? Is it still possible to remove dark circles under your eyes and restore your bright and fresh aura?
Honestly, there are only a couple of options to remove dark circles or raccoon eyes. Each remedy has its pros and cons. Explore the 3 well-known treatments available in the market today.
Natural or Home Remedies
Home remedies or natural treatments are inexpensive and generally, risk-free alternatives to do away with raccoon eyes. Ingredients used are usually found in the kitchen or can be easily purchased at your local pharmacy or supermarket. However, these remedies can only offer short-term solutions, aiding you to sooth and diminish dark circles when they appear at their worst. Unfortunately, raccoon eyes require more serious remedies.
Most people consider this remedy as the most extreme method to remove dark circles under their eyes. Cosmetic surgery sells hope more than anything. Patients do not usually go under the knife if they could still bring back their youthful, fresh glow using safer options, right? A cosmetic surgery covers techniques involving the use of lasers in stimulating the deep collagen layers in the skin. These processes rejuvenate the surface of the skin to remove dark circles.
If you are thinking about spending for blepheroplasty, read this very carefully. Blepheroplasty is a cosmetic procedure that involves removing the skin under the eyes and drawing the remaining skin taut to eradicate the patient’s eye bag problem. As expected, it is an expensive and painstaking process. Blepheroplasty is coupled with risks and sufficient recovery time. Most importantly, it does not resolve leakage of the capillaries that causes dark circles under the eyes.
So if natural remedies are unsatisfactory and cosmetic surgery is too grand for your budget, eye creams could make you smile. eye creams are safer alternatives and less costly than undergoing a surgical procedure. Modern dermatological study has uncovered the fact behind the potential of botanicals and combination of compound in removing those dark circles under the eyes. Eye creams can also prevent you from having dark circles in the future.
However, make sure that your chosen eye cream contains proven ingredients that can give visible improvement. Some eye creams can even help take away those remove dark circles in minutes!
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."