Remove Dark Circles around Eyes – Try the Natural Path before Anything Else
The desire to remove dark circles around eyes has been a dream of women for many centuries. Those under eye bags show from the portraits we have of European nobility from hundreds of years ago. And with modern lighting and photography, the dream to remove dark circles around eyes is stronger than ever in modern women. And that dream is becoming more popular with men as well. Face it. We are a youth driven society that does not want to see the signs of aging any sooner than necessary. That is why the desire to remove dark circles around eyes is a multi-million dollar business.
But, the safest ways to remove dark circles around eyes is natural ones. Think for a second. You are talking about skin that surrounds your eyes. Those are the windows of your sight. Taking chances with harsh chemical treatments and surgeries needs to be the choice of last resort to remove dark circles around eyes. Take these natural steps first and see how much improvement you see before you take a radical step to remove dark circles around eyes. It is a favor you will enjoy.
What are some ways to get started? There are a few ways you can do some of the work yourself to remove dark circles around eyes. Get enough sleep. Drink enough water. Eat the right foods. Don’t rub your eyes. Reduce the amount of Vitamin A supplementation you have every day. All of these steps are helpful to remove dark circles around eyes. And they do not cost very much to get going. Another cost effective method to remove dark circles around eyes is using cold compresses on your eyes. This helps reduce the appearance of those circles.
You can also turn to some things you have in your kitchen to remove dark circles around eyes. You can use the nutrients provided in chilled cucumber or potato slices to your advantage. Put them over the eyes and lay back for 15 or 20 minutes. You will get up with younger looking eyes. The cold also helps reduce swelling at the same time. You can also apply lemon juice to the eyes to remove dark circles around eyes. A combination of pineapple juice and turmeric powder also does the trick. All of these methods help to remove dark circles around eyes naturally. Take the time to try natural methods before you jump in with the harsher ones.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."