Eyes are considered “the windows to the soul”. They are the reflection of who you are. So how do you ensure you are conveying the true message about you? You must take care of eyes!
Regardless of your age, simple tips will make your eyes look at their best. Nevertheless, you’ll never know whose heart will melt with your eyes! Fortunately, there are loads of ways and techniques on how to remove dark circles under eyes.
6 Simple Beauty Tip
- Eating healthy is essential not only for the body but also for the eyes. Consuming fruits and vegetables stuffed with beta carotene help you obtain healthy eyes. Your mother is right, carrots improve your eyesight. Carrots, spinach, mango and papaya are just some of the fruits and vegetables that promote vibrant and healthy eyes.
- Broken blood vessels result in dark circles under eyes. When you are rubbing your eyes, you are damaging the blood vessels under your eyes causing dark circles to appear. When something is bothering your eyes, try blinking instead of rubbing them. It offers good massage and exercise to your eyes.
- Plenty of sleep and rest is a classic treatment to remove dark circles under eyes. Lack of sleep causes the face to sag. Sleeping helps blood circulation throughout the body. But take note to sleep with your head a little bit elevated to prevent the fluid being trapped in your eyes.
- Cool temperature is good for your eyes. It reduces puffiness and relaxes the eyes. Cold cucumber or potato slices do the trick. Chilled spoon over closed eyes also works. The cold aids in reducing under eye wrinkles and dark circles.
- A cotton ball dipped in milk is a great way of cleaning the eyes. Furthermore, a few drops of pure rose water are also an advantage. Protecting the eyes from UV rays and other harm prevents under eye blemishes from coming back and worsening.
- Eye creams and beauty cosmetics with essential nutrients like vitamin K and vitamin C benefits the eyes. Advanced treatments aid these troubles also but the risk is greater than those of the natural or home remedies.
It takes time to attain the result you are expecting. But with safety and caution, the outcome is worth the wait. Being beautiful is not based only on the outside but more on the inside. So be beautiful from within.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."