Fighting Dark Circles Under Eyes Naturally
Remove dark circles. That is actually a tall order. Many people suffer from these circles due to heredity. They got it from their mother or their father. They will inevitably start looking like their parents. Others may not have a family trait for dark circles. But that doesn’t mean they will not get them anyway. Allergies, the flu, or the common cold can cause those circles to appear. To remove dark circles in that instance means taking a cold compress and putting it on your eyes for a bit. But, some people deal with dark circles every day. That usually comes from a combination of genetics and poor life style choices. To remove dark circles you need to change the life style habits.
Believe it or not, if you do not exercise enough, you have a larger chance of having those circles. So, to remove dark circles, you need to start exercising regularly. Exercise works with many systems of the body to keep things running smoothly. Exercise helps to work oxygen into the tissue of the skin and to remove dark circles. It also helps to build the strength of blood vessels at the same time. Constant movement also helps move toxins out of the body quicker and more efficiently. All of these are necessary to remove dark circles from under your eyes.
Another thing that surprises people is that water intake has a lot to do with those circles. Water is what makes the body operate at its most basic level. When water levels get too low, the body begins to work improperly. To remove dark circles, you need the body to work at optimum levels. Hydration keeps the skin supple and thicker than dry skin. That means the dark circles look lighter and less noticeable. That is one way to remove dark circles. Water also helps flush out the toxins that cause those circles in the first place. That is another way to remove dark circles.
To remove dark circles also involves working your way to the right eye cream. You want one that will help lighten the color of the circles. You also want one that will help stimulate collagen and elastin to help thicken the skin. If you find an eye cream, that does both, you are well on your way to remove dark circles. Do not be fooled by advertising. There are creams that do work. There are creams that do not work. To remove dark circles, is to find one that will.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.