Remove Dark Eye Circles – Taking Unorthodox Approaches to Getting Rid
What are some of the more unusual approaches to remove dark eye circles? Most people find the more common approaches and find they may work or not for them. But, let’s look at the more uncommon approaches and see if they might work for you. Cold tea bags are often part of treatment for reducing eye puffiness. But, to remove dark eye circles, the recommendation is to brew some green tea bags, and put the extra warm tea bags on your eyes. Just make sure they are not too hot or you will do more damage that good. And drink the tea after you wear the bags for a while. Not sure, it will remove dark eye circles, but it will make you feel better.
Another uncommon approach to remove dark eye circles is to take a washcloth, wet it, and sprinkle your choice of aromatic herbs on it. Not sure if you should use fresh or dried herbs though. You might need to experiment. Roll it up and nuke it in the microwave. Lie down and put the roll on your eyes. Spend the next few minutes breathing deeply. The herbs may be for you to relax. But, the hot warm towel will help bring blood to your eyes and relax muscles. Keep down until the towel is cold and then use a dry one to get rid of the excess moisture.
Another uncommon approach to remove dark eye circles is using hemorrhoid cream around the eye. That one helps puffiness, but someone claims that it will help to remove dark eye circles as well. You might try taking a couple of calcium and magnesium tablets as well. Apparently, the calcium causes the dark circles, so to remove dark eye circles you need the magnesium to counteract the calcium. Again, not sure it will work. At least you will be getting the calcium and magnesium you need to keep your bones healthy while you try to remove dark eye circles.
Another unusual approach to remove dark eye circles is to shred some cucumber and potato. Form the shreds into eye shaped patties and freeze them. When you are ready to try this method to remove dark eye circles, take them out of the freezer and lie down. Put the patties on your eyes. The cucumber and potato combined with the frozen part helps to lighten the skin under the eyes, thus allowing you to remove dark eye circles. Just be sure to keep your eyes closed since the juices might get in there.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.