Remove Eye Bags – Using Cosmetic is Just One Way to Get Rid of Them
You want to remove eye bags and do not know where to start. Lucky for you, this information is easy to come by. Let’s start with cosmetic surgery. It will get rid of those eye bags. It is a good way to remove eye bags, but it will cost a pretty penny. And it is invasive. The doctor cuts into the skin around the eye and removes the fat deposits under the eye area. After sucking the fat out, the doctor removes excess skin and tightens everything up. The patient goes home and sees the results within a few weeks of healing. The procedure requires general anesthetic. This does remove eye bags.
Some people don’t have the resources to put towards a surgery to remove eye bags. They often turn to Botox injections or laser light treatments to reduce the appearance of the bags. Botox helps tighten everything up and looks good for up to half a year. The laser light treatments help get the natural skin conditioners revved up to give the appearance of the bags a lift as well as reducing the bags themselves. While these methods do not remove eye bags, they do make the person look and feel better about their appearance.
Another way to avoid the surgery to remove eye bags is using a procedure to get rid of the dead skin layer in the area of the face. One such procedure is dermabrasion. During this procedure, the doctor removes upper layers of skin cells. By removing these dead cells, the treatment forces the body to produce fresher younger skin. While this does not remove eye bags, it does help the appearance of the skin around the eyes. This gives the appearance that the patient has undergone surgery to remove eye bags. All cosmetic procedures cost money and many people do not want to put out that kind of money. But the search for a solution is not entirely lost.
How else can you remove eye bags? There are tons of homemade remedies out there. You can do an internet search and find many of the kitchen recipes that help reduce the appearance of the eye bags. Many of them will give you temporary help. But, they will not remove eye bags permanently. You can also use creams to reduce the appearance and make it look like you have undergone surgery to remove eye bags.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.