REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask Review: Does it Work?
For mature, aging and increasingly damaged skin, REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask, US $55 for 50 ml, offers a way out, using regular exfoliation to clean and clear your skin from imperfections and impurities. More specifically, this product offers you the following beauty benefits you see in just 10 minutes following product application:
- Even out your skin tone.
- Smoothen wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tighten your pores.
- Restore skin elasticity.
- Lighten dark spots and brighten your overall skin complexion.
- Regularly surface and eliminate foreign bodies and other impurities from your skin.
REN is a brand that consciously creates products that are effective and yet safe and rid of toxic ingredients that can harm your skin and your overall health.
- Glycolic Acid (6.5 %), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, and Tartaric Acid: All botanically derived from fruits, restore skin health by gently sloughing off your skin, stimulating collagen production and causing newer, younger skin to rise to the surface.
- Papain: Provides additional exfoliation while also supporting the enhancement of your skin complexion and calming of skin irritations.
Use REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask once weekly as a restorative component of your beauty regimen but, take note that product is not recommended for use on sensitive skin types and on newly shaved skin. For best results, manufacturer recommends this product to be used with REN Radiance Perfection Serum, and, for daily sunscreen protection and sheer coverage, use REN Satin Perfection BB Cream.
- Product does not contain silicones, parabens, sulfates, triethanolamine, glycols, and polyethylene glycols.
- Provides your skin with regular exfoliating care.
- A consumer study involving 22 women revealed the following results in just 1 days of product use:
- All said that their complexion became brighter.
- 96 per cent said that their skin felt smoother and became firmer.
- 95 per cent said that the product made their skin appear tighter and evenly toned.
- 77 per cent saw improvements in the appearance of their fine lines and wrinkles.
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxin that can affect your healthy and normal brain and nervous system functioning.
- Product includes fragrance ingredients that can irritate any kind of skin but is most especially discouraged to be in contact with people who have sensitive and problematic skin.
- Product contains denatured alcohol which dries out your skin instantly, and, with regular use, can cause permanent skin damages, including compromising the capability of your skin to capture, absorb and retain moisture.
- Product may not contain several toxic chemicals however, it is sad how the manufacturer missed eliminating two of the most common and most skin damaging ingredients from its formulation, and that would be fragrance and drying alcohols.
REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask would have been a welcome addition to your routine, particularly adding a weekly treatment that facilitates skin renewal. Unfortunately, when skin damaging ingredients are infused in the formula, the renewed skin that you just might see is worse, not better, than the current one that you are wearing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."