Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque Review: Is This Face-Mask Safe To Use?
Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque Overview:
Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque, US $60.50 for a 50 ml jar, is a face mask that has been specially prepared for people who are embattled by acne, supporting treatment but also promotes the prevention of future infections.
About Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque — Does It Really Work?
This product is formulated by Renée Rouleau, the skin care brand that has been providing the specific care and treatment demanded by 9 very specific skin types. The brand’s creator is an esthetician who boasts of over 25 years of meticulously caring for other people’s skins.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote skin clarity and a blemish-free complexion.
- Deliver antibacterial properties to help fight skin infections.
- Relieve your skin of irritation and other signs of inflammation.
- Provide a soothing, cooling and calming effect on skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque?
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: It has natural antiseptic properties that helps rid your skin of infections to deliver acne treatment while simultaneously proving protective functions to help you avoid future infections.
- Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil: It has anti-microbial properties that promotes the treatment of skin infections as well as prevention of future breakouts.
- Betaine Salicylate (2% Salicylic Acid Complex): A salicylic acid complex made with 2.0 per cent of BHA that works by exfoliation, clearing your skin fof.
- Lichocalchone (Chinese Licorice): It has a soothing and calming relief of inflamed and chronically irritated skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It causes your skin to visibly appear dewier, fuller and more supple as more moisture is drawn into your skin from surrounding tissues or the atmosphere.
- Allantoin: Deeply hydrating, it also has skin calming functions that relieve your skin of inflammation to promote a more even skin tone.
Directions To Use:
Cleanse your skin thoroughly before applying Renee Rouleau Detox Masque. Quickly spread evenly all over your skin to relieve irritation. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water. Pat dry and immediately apply an intensive moisturizer to help bring back your skin’s lost moisture. This mask is also recommended for use as a cleanser.
- Renee Rouleau Detox Masque does not contain parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrances and dyes, and drying alcohols that can be sensitizing to the skin and possibly detrimental to your overall health and well-being.
- This product has never been formulated with nor tested on animals.
- The product easily rinses off, immediately removing excess products left behind after the treatment period.
- This product may not be suitable for use on all types of skin plagued by acne.
- Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque reviews posted by users are severely limited.
Does Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including salicylic acid, and a long list of botanical ingredients.
- Increased risk for photoaging due to photosensitizing components added to the formula.
Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque Customer Reviews:
Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque reviews read:
- “I badly wanted this product to work on my skin as I was impressed at how it appeared well-formulated, leaving behind toxic ingredients and even SD alcohol and denatured alcohol which often accompany products formulated as acne treatment solutions and to which my skin is allergic too. My face broke out even more at first use but, I thought, that could be a normal reaction since my skin may need to improve tolerance to this product’s formula. My acne got even worse from there so I stopped using it at the end of the first week.”
- “This beloved detoxifying mask stands alone in its category as one of the few over-the-counter treatments that shuts down severe hormonal breakouts — you know, the kind you feel coming before you can even see that they’re there. With a lightweight gel texture and soothing effect, it doesn’t feel like much, but the results are staggering.” — Product Review on Refinery29
Renee Rouleau Rapid Response Detox Masque appears to be an anti-acne product that can actually be used by people who have highly sensitive and reactive skin. In spite of the recommendation for all skin types, however, this product may not be suitable for everyone,