Rénergie Microlift: Does Rénergie Microlift Work?
Rénergie Microlift Overview
Charged with bringing to the world the energy that beauty elicits in the mind, body and soul, Lancôme, a ĽORÉAL company, was established in 1935. Believing that beauty is an evolving process, Lancôme challenges the boundaries of science, technology and innovation to provide uniquely congruent textures, fragrances and colors. Among the company’s brands are Rénergie, Juicy Tubes, Hydra Zen and the fragrance Trésor among others. The company’s product lines include fragrance, sun and body care, makeup, and skincare. For Lancôme, beauty is not relegated to the fairer sex in its skincare and fragrance offerings targeting men.
The Lancome-USA.com website exudes youthful elegance through its celebrity model, Anne Hathway and its gray and white color scheme with an illustrious red inset. The site’s menu bars open a gateway to what’s new, bestsellers, gift kits, beauty happenings, beauty tips and store events. The secondary bar creates easy product navigation based on purpose. The shopping menu bar down the right side seems repetitive of what runs up top and down below, while the bottom menu provides links to discounted items in each category, French spa boutiques, online gift certificates, careers and a tool that deciphers the best colors based on skin tone.
Rénergie Microlift – Product Description
Like every progressive major cosmetic brand, the riches and benefits of the skincare industry’s anti-aging sector is not lost on Lancôme. Its Rénergie brand is offered in regular, lift and microlift varieties, the basis of which is to provide firmer, smoother, younger looking skin while diminishing wrinkles and fine lines. With prices ranging from $ 40 to $95, the technology that makes all this possible is a concoction of proteins, corn extract, wheat protein, Vitamin E and Caffeine.
While the Rénergie line as a whole sounds pretty promising, its MicroLift variation lifts, tightens, and uses enriched “dermo-bonding” peptides, silica and malt extracts to impact the look of wrinkles and fine lines. Carrying an SPF of 15 without clogging the face’s pores, one drawback appears to be that it is now discontinued according to the Lancôme website.
Its replacement is Rénergie’s Microlift R.A.R.E., which is defined as a “superior lifting cream” responsible for “repositioning, firming” and working against wrinkles. At the same price point of $80, it takes the work of its predecessor one step further by returning the face’s youthful contours. The added branding of “R.A.R.E” speaks to Lancôme’s revolutionary technology which re-bundles and repositions the face to create a non-surgical face lift effect in its “double-rebundling” of collagen through the incorporation of oligopeptide proteins. No more droopy eyebrows, saggy cheeks or flappy jawlines with this cream’s mesh-like network of soy protein and silica.
Reviews on the original Rénergie Microlift were moderate; however, there were complaints about the smell and its use of nanoparticles such as silica of which the benefits are inconclusive. The re-formulated R.A.R.E version appears to be a good risk having earned nearly perfect reviews with little sign of the original’s complaints.
h2>Rénergie Microlift Advantage
- Lancôme has a long history in the skincare industry.
- Rénergie Microlift uses unique technologies to mimic the benefits of a facelift.
- The product’s R.A.R.E version appears to be a true improvement over the original.
Rénergie Microlift – Drawbacks
- Minor statistical references are made on the company’s product pages.
- Some of the site’s menu bars are repetitive.
- A trip to ĽORÉAL site is required for Lancôme company information.
Rénergie Microlift – The Bottomline
With 70 years in the business, Lancôme is a formidable industry force; however its association with ĽORÉAL doesn’t hurt. Rénergie Microlift’s unique technology builds on the skin’s own properties to bring past youthful into the present.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.