Renew Eyelash Revitalizer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Renew Eyelash Revitalizer?
As a manufacturer established in Northridge, California in 2002, Rozge Cosmeceutical was built on the mission of producing innovative health and beauty formulas. Rozge promotes its products as safe and natural. Responsible for a variety of enhancement products targeting various areas of the body both inside and out, Rozge products are generally available in salons and spas.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Renew Eyelash Revitalizer – Does It Really Work?
Rozge’s Renew line targets the lashes, brows and lips. The line includes a revitalizing mascara, lip plumper, eyebrow and eyelash enhancer. For $129 per tube, the liquid eyeliner-like product claims to have all natural active ingredients that will make brittle weak lashes fuller,darker and longer without the potential for rashes or burning eyelids. Unfortunately, the site does not contain research data and only one set of result photos. With only one product testimonial, Renew Eyelash Revitalizer’s ingredients are also omitted from Rozge’s website.
Benefits Of Renew Eyelash Revitalizer
- This product helps to improve hair growth.
- Renew Eyelash Revitalizer claims to use natural ingredients.
- This product helps to get strong and shinny eyelash. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of Renew Eyelash Revitalizer
- Renew Eyelash Revitalizer very few if any online reviews.
- Company information is ambiguous and only one set of result photos and one review is provided.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- There is no money back guarantee.
Final Verdict : Renew Eyelash Revitalizer
There are too many missing pieces to the Renew Eyelash Revitalizer puzzle. While it’s eyebrow enhancer has many reviews and online references, the eyelash revitalizer practically has none. Easily confused with its conditioning mascara, it’s hard to understand both are offered for over $100 most online retailers carry it for considerably less. Even the media clip the Rozge website features mentions the third-party retailer price and the summary of that broadcast provided by the company appears to confuse the price of the mascara with the higher cost of the revitalizer serum. More consistent information should be provided before a discerning consumer should part with the cash at any price.
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."