Renew SCII Serum Review: Is This Anti-aging Serum Worth Buying?Advertising Disclosure ?
Renew SCII Serum Description
Renew SCII Serum is an anti-aging product that helps decrease the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles under the eyes. It is manufactured by Pure Radiance and sold only through a trial offer that lasts between 30-60 days. Three bottles of the product cost $134.10 per bottle, plus shipping and handling. Customers are automatically enrolled in an auto-refill program which they can opt out of if they so choose.
Renew SCII Serum Ingredients
- Globe Daisy: grows up to 6,500ft on barren land. The extract of this plant is added to skincare products to help skin fight the signs of aging. It helps detoxify the skin and increase the lifespan of new skin cells. It is linked to the increase of Superoxide Dimutase activity, an antioxidant enzyme reaction in the body.
- Uttwiler Spattlauber Apple: Swiss anti-aging apple. The stem cells of these apples help skin fight against the signs of aging and protect against UV sun damage. The apples are rich in tannins, which have astringent properties that help protect, firm, and tighten the skin.
Renew SCII Serum Directions
The manufacturer does not provide directions online, but most anti-aging products must be used on clean skin and be fully absorbed. Sunscreen can be applied after use.
Renew SCII Serum Advantages
- A 30-60 day return period is available.
- Discounts are available for clients who purchase more than one bottle of the product.
- Harmful side effects have not been reported with the use of this product.
- The ingredients used for this product are rare and have been linked to positive outcomes.
- The product is an alternative to invasive surgical procedures.
Renew SCII Serum Disadvantages
- No clinical or scientific studies have been conducted that can prove the product’s claims.
- The cost of the product is high compared to other anti-aging products, costing an average of $134 even when clients buy three or more bottles.
- Although two of the ingredients are listed, the product does not mention potential active ingredients or amounts of main ingredients.
- Directions are not given for this product.
- Price information is not clear. Customers are given information for the cost of three bottles of the product but it’s difficult to figure out the cost for two or less bottles.
- Reviews of this product are not available on popular merchant sites such as Amazon.
Renew SCII is an innovative anti-aging product that has ingredients not commonly found in other formulas. The manufacturer includes a trial period for these products and has an easy to use website that gives information about the ingredients used. There are also promotions that customers can take advantage of if they want more than one bottle of the product. Still, at a cost of $134.10 for three bottles, the cost of the product is high and this is mostly attributed to the scarcity and rarity of the products used. Perhaps a product that can provide more information about its ingredients or about studies conducted on its behalf is a better option.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."