Renuvie: Does Renuvie Work?
According to skincare professionals, the prime time for skin cell renewal is as we sleep, and Renuvie is a brand of cream specifically designed for night time use. The brief website for the product is informative and includes several testimonials from satisfied customers and a FAQ section.
The product, which states users will look 10-15 years younger in a few days, is only available from the manufacturer and not sold in stores. The online ordering page is secure and there is a 30 day money back guarantee on every purchase. Discounts are offered on purchases of two or more units and the regular cost per jar is $59.99. Unfortunately only limited company contact information is provided and there are no clinical study results published.
Renuvie– Product Description
The Renuvie formula is patent-pending and contains a number of peptides, used in skin care treatments to strengthen connective tissues, making the skin more elastic and youthful looking. The formula also uses Argireline, a commonly-used ingredient that helps to relax facial contractions, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and lines and is often referred to as the ‘natural Botox’. DMAE, Peption-15 and the fatty acid ALA are added for their beneficial effect on boosting collagen production, attracting moisture to the skin and reducing inflammation with the use of anti-oxidants, respectively. Another ingredient which is not explained fully is ‘liquid gold’, said to rejuvenate dull and tired skin.
Strengths of Renuvie
- Renuvie contains a number of proven ingredients
- The product is guaranteed
- The ordering process is secure
- Discounts are available
- The formula is specifically designed for night time use
Weaknesses of Renuvie
- Renuvie is expensive
- The ingredients are not explained fully
- Product information is limited
- Renuvie is not available in retail stores
Renuvie The Bottom Line
There is some evidence to show that night time is when most skin renewal happens so it does make sense to use a cream specifically designed for this time. Unfortunately, there is no proof that the Renuvie formula does work as well as the somewhat over-exaggerated site claims, and it would be helpful if more information was provided regarding the use of ‘liquid gold’, the addition of which may be responsible for the high price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."