Replenix Restorative Nighttime Bio-Therapy Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy?
Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy is a a night cream formulated to bind, hold, and distribute moisture onto the skin as well as combat damage from the environment. It is also advertised to nourish and repair the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Replenix Restorative Nighttime Bio-Therapy is manufactured by Topix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and comes from the Replenix line of products that contain pharmaceutical-grade patent-pending formulations. They use tried and tested anti-aging ingredients such as natural green tea polyphenols, peptides, caffeine, retinol, hyaluronic acid, and resveratrol.
This product is sold for the cost of $79.00.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy – Does It Really Work?
Topix Claims That Their Products, Including This Night Cream, Can:
- Rejuvenate dull complexion while you sleep and rest at night.
- Help repair skin damage using peptides and stem cells derived from apples.
- Aid in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Keep the skin healthy and young-looking.
- Nourish dry, damaged skin back to its optimum health.
- Work for all skin types and suitable for sensitive skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy?
The following Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy ingredients are believed to be responsible for its anti-aging and nourishing effects:
- Biomimetic Ceramide complex: keeps the skin smooth, soft, and supple by nourishing it deeply and improving its texture and elasticity.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Stem cells from Swiss apples: stimulate skin cell renewal and regeneration to improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Niacinamide: This ingredient is used to hydrate the skin as well as reduce redness in the skin. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.Resveratrol: it is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance derived from red grapes.
- Retinol: rejuvenates the skin and improves its quality to make it feel and look younger.
- Green Tea polyphenols, resveratrol, caffeine USP, and vitamin E: These all combine to elicit a powerful antioxidant effect to fight and protect the skin against free radical damage as well as calm, soothe, and brighten irritated sensitive skin.
How To Apply Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy
- Apply the Replenix Restorative Nighttime Bio-Therapy cream onto the cleansed neck, decollete, and face problem areas at night before bed or as recommended by your dermatologist.
- For best results, use in conjunction with a retinoid cream.
- Just make sure to allow the retinoid cream to be completely absorbed and dry before application.
Benefits Of Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy
- Lightweight and silky texture that does not feel heavy or thick on the skin and absorbs well.
- Suitable for most skin types especially combination to oily skin. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Helps reduce skin aging signs.
- Nourishes and protects dry, sensitive skin.
Disadvantages Of Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy
- Has a strong, lingering citrus scent that can irritate even with small amounts, especially on the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Not oil-free.
- This product is comparatively Expensive.
- Does not contain any BHA or AHA exfoliants nor any viable skin-lightening ingredients.
- Does not deliver a significant reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Does Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy Have Any Side-Effects?
While there are no clinically proven Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy side effects yet, user reviews reveal that the product can cause burning, redness, and irritation. It can also clog pores and lead to acne breakouts especially on sensitive, acne-prone skin.
Final Verdict: Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy
The Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy cream is an okay moisturizer that keeps the skin nice and soft through many potent and tested ingredients known to fight damage and the signs of aging. However, some actual users of the product complain of issues like irritation and acne breakouts. Other cheaper products could also provide similar results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."