Replenix Restorative Nighttime Bio-Therapy Review: Does This Night Cream Really Work?
Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy Overview:
Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy is a night cream formulated to bind, hold, and distribute moisture onto the skin as well as combat damage from the environment. It is also advertised to nourish and repair the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
This Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy review is meant to help you see for yourself if you can benefit from this product.
About Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy – Does It Really Work?
Replenix Restorative Nighttime Bio-Therapy is manufactured by Topix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and comes from the Replenix line of products that contain pharmaceutical-grade patent-pending formulations. They use tried and tested anti-aging ingredients such as natural green tea polyphenols, peptides, caffeine, retinol, hyaluronic acid, and resveratrol.
Topix claims that their products, including this night cream, can:
- Rejuvenate dull complexion while you sleep and rest at night.
- Distribute, retain, and bind moisture to the skin to create a natural protective moisture barrier and fight dryness with a unique combination of emollients, humectants, and ceramides.
- Help repair skin damage using peptides and stem cells derived from apples.
- Aid in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provide protection and nourishment to equip the skin against environmental stressors.
- Keep the skin healthy and young-looking.
- Nourish dry, damaged skin back to its optimum health.
- Work for all skin types and suitable for sensitive skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy?
The following Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy ingredients are believed to be responsible for its anti-aging and nourishing effects:
- Biomimetic Ceramide complex: keeps the skin smooth, soft, and supple by nourishing it deeply and improving its texture and elasticity.
- Peptides: stimulate collagen production and improve the overall texture, tone, and appearance of the skin by smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Hyaluronic acid: This is a humectant that deeply hydrates the skin while also locking it on for superior moisture retention. It also can plump the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Stem cells from Swiss apples: stimulate skin cell renewal and regeneration to improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Niacinamide: It is a water-soluble form of vitamin B3 that provides tighter, smoother skin by increasing collagen production and improving blood circulation.
- Resveratrol: it is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance derived from red grapes.
- Retinol: rejuvenates the skin and improves its quality to make it feel and look younger.
- Green Tea polyphenols, resveratrol, caffeine USP, and vitamin E: These all combine to elicit a powerful antioxidant effect to fight and protect the skin against free radical damage as well as calm, soothe, and brighten irritated sensitive skin.
Directions To Use:
Apply the Replenix Restorative Nighttime Bio-Therapy cream onto the cleansed neck, decollete, and face problem areas at night before bed or as recommended by your dermatologist. For best results, use in conjunction with a retinoid cream. Just make sure to allow the retinoid cream to be completely absorbed and dry before application.
- Lightweight and silky texture that does not feel heavy or thick on the skin and absorbs well.
- Suitable for most skin types especially combination to oily skin.
- Doctor and dermatologist-recommended.
- Comes in light- and air-sensitive jar packaging to keep the ingredients stable and potent.
- The formulation contains a broad range of skin-repairing agents and antioxidants.
- Helps reduce skin aging signs.
- Nourishes and protects dry, sensitive skin.
- Leaves skin supple, smooth, and soft to touch.
- Has a strong, lingering citrus scent that can irritate even with small amounts, especially on the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Not oil-free.
- Does not contain any BHA or AHA exfoliants nor any viable skin-lightening ingredients.
- Does not deliver a significant reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Does Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy Have Any Side-effects?
While there are no clinically proven Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy side effects yet, user reviews reveal that the product can cause burning, redness, and irritation. It can also clog pores and lead to acne breakouts especially on sensitive, acne-prone skin.
The Replenix Nighttime Bio-Therapy cream is an okay moisturizer that keeps the skin nice and soft through many potent and tested ingredients known to fight damage and the signs of aging. However, some actual users of the product complain of issues like irritation and acne breakouts. Other cheaper products could also provide similar results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: