Replenix Ultimatte Perfection SPF 50 Plus ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ Introduction
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+, US $43 for a 45 g tube, is a tinted sunscreen that gives you protection from UV damage and coverage for your imperfections.
What Does Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ Claim
According to claims made by the manufacturer, this product can be expected to deliver the following healthy and gorgeous benefits for your skin:
- Shield your skin from both UVA and UVB rays
- Provide universal coverage to make up for your skin imperfection and achieve a fair, even toned skin
- Function as primer to make your makeup glide and stay on for a longer period of time
- Deliver powerful antioxidants to add more protection from UV as well as aid in neutralizing free radicals and in defending your skin from environmental causes of damage
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ Manufacturer’s Detail
Replenix is one of the brands being managed for commercial distribution by Topix Pharmaceuticals, a manufacturer that caters to enterprise and individual labels. The company maintains direct control and management over Replenix which it markets as a professionally designed product line made with medical-grade and fragrance-free skin care solutions. Topix Pharmaceuticals has over 2 decades of experience in the skincare industry to boot, and holds its headquarters in New York.
Working of Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+
This product works by introducing a tinted physical sunscreen that gives you a high SPF 50+ protection, while simultaneously boosting antioxidants in your skin.
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ Ingredients
- Zinc Oxide (16.2%): A mineral sunscreen active that shields your skin from UVA and UVB by creating a physical barrier between the sun and your skin
- Coenzyme Q10: Also ubiquinone, encourages ultra moisturization of your skin, drawing in moisture from the surroundings to sit on the surface of your skin and keep it conditioned for long periods of time
- Biotin: Aids your skin in converting nutrients into forms that will be useful in fueling various skin mechanisms that speed up repairs and regeneration functions
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin cells, it also renders antioxidant protection to this formula that defends your skin from free radicals and environmental causes of skin degradation
- Vitamin E: Also a powerful antioxidant, it amps up the beneficial effects of Vitamin C
- Green Tea: Loaded with antioxidants, it helps keep your skin cells in their best condition and provides protection from future damage at the same time
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ Pros
- This product provides multiple functions folded into a single solution that needs only to be applied in a single step — a real time and effort saver.
- The formula uses only Zinc Oxide, a mineral sunscreen, which frees you from the highly toxic sunscreen actives commonly infused in chemical sunscreens.
- This sunscreen is made with “cleaner” ingredients relative to other commercial sunscreens, using only physical, not chemical, sunblock technology made with a highly safe mineral sunscreen active, Zinc Oxide.
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ Cons
- If you are trying to avoid silicones in your products, this sunscreen will not help you achieve that.
- This product is only available in one tint which, although the manufacturer claims is a universal coverage color, it is still best to have choices when it comes to choosing the right color that suits you.
- Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ reviews
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones which can build up on your skin and clog your pores
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
Apply Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ after cleansing and toning in the morning. Reapply throughout the day to keep the sun protection potent.
Replenix UltiMATTE Perfection SPF 50+ offers a high SPF coverage for a mineral only sunscreen. However, mineral sunscreens easily get runoff with sweat and water. This product will not suit every activity you have in the same way that this product will not be suitable for everyone.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."