The Replenix line is designed to benefit aging skin, signs of which include sagging, puffiness and wrinkles. The brand is manufactured by Topix Pharmaceuticals and the line includes eye creams, moisturizers, exfoliants and cleansers.There is no official product site for Replenix which is sold online through independent retailers at a cost of $47.50 for 1 fl oz.
The formula, which is said to contain free-radical fighting anti-oxidants, is safe to use on all skin types including sensitive skin and has received generally good reviews by previous customers. While product information is limited and no clinical studies are provided, the product does have a 60-day money back guarantee.
Replenix– Product Description
The most active ingredient in Replenix is Polyphenol isolates, which is included at a 90% concentration. This antibacterial substance is derived from the anti-oxidant Green tea and may help prevent skin cell damage, reduce inflammation and slow signs of aging. All ingredients used in the Replenix formula are listed and show that it also uses Hyaluronic acid, a powerful water-retaining substance and Soy Phospolipids, a skin softener and wrinkles smoother.
For best results, Replenix should be used in combination with other products in the range and be applied to the skin at least twice a day.
Strengths of Replenix
- The product has a 60-day money back guarantee
- All ingredients are listed
- Replenix contains anti-oxidants
- Customer reviews are favorable
Weaknesses of Replenix
- Product information is limited
- No clinical proof is provided
- It is not known how soon results should be seen
- No free samples are available
Replenix The Bottom Line
Replenix appears to be a good product and does use some good anti-oxidants in the formula. Although Replenix is not quite as expensive as many similar brands, most consumers would want to see more product information and some type of proof that the product had been clinically tested. Ideally, the company should offer free samples or a risk free trial in addition to the money back guarantee.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."