Replexion: Does Replexion Work?
Replexion is an anti-aging creams that the company describes on their website as a ‘revolutionary wrinkle releaser’. In addition to targeting lines and wrinkles on the skin, the product is also designed to improve other problems associated with the aging process such as age-spots, decreased plumpness and a dull complexion. It is also said to be able to repair the damage that occurs from over-exposure to the sun, pollution and other environmental elements.
The site itself is very user-friendly, clearly labelled and includes good sections featuring customer testimonials and FAQ’s. Unfortunately no customer ‘before and after’ shots are shown, nor is there any contact address given for the manufacturing company.
Replexion comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and is available for a 15-day risk free trial. It should be noted though that this is not adequate time to properly judge the product (results are usually seen in about 4 weeks), and the customer will automatically be enrolled into the auto-ship program, whereby they will receive the product every 30 days.
Replexion – Product Description
Replexion contains some well-known ingredients commonly found in similar products, including Palmitoyl Pentapeptide (also known as Matrixyl), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Acetyl Hexapeptide (Argireline, a substance that mimics the effects of Botox). Designed to stimulate the production of collagen, an essential component of youthful skin, and strengthening the connective tissue, Replexion also contains the powerful moisturizer Hyaluronic Acid, Shea and Aloe Vera. The ingredients are blended into a ‘micro-emulsion’ formula that easily penetrates the skin to reach the targeted area.
It is unfortunate that not all the ingredients are listed, which may be a problem for anyone with sensitive skin, and the amounts of each ingredient are not provided so there is no way to judge the potency of the formula. However, there is a good amount of information given to explain the main active ingredients and directions for application.
- Replexion has a 30-day money back guarantee
- The product can be ordered safely over the internet
- The main active ingredients are listed
- Replexion is available in retail stores and directly from the manufacturer
- The website includes customer testimonials
- Replexion is suitable for both men and women
- The cream addresses several aspects of aging skin problems
Replexion – Drawbacks
- No company contact information is given
- The full ingredient list is not provided
- No clinical studies are shown
- The risk free trial period is short
- Replexion is expensive, costing $99.95 per ounce
- Replexion is not a well-known, established brand
Replexion – The Bottomline
Given the fact that this product is more expensive than most and that the company is not well-known in the industry, this brand of anti-aging cream cannot really be recommended. There are many other creams and serums available on the market that consist of similar ingredients, but can back up results with proof of clinical testing, something lacking with this brand.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.