Resilience Lift Firming Face And Neck Crème Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme is an oil-free anti-aging product that also contains SPF 15. It fights signs of aging on the neck and face. The cream is sold in containers of 1.7 fluid oz at the average price of $85. Estée Lauder offers a return and exchange policy for products bought from its website or received as gifts. Instructions are listed on their website. Estée Lauder products purchased in other retailers should check with said retailer about their policy.
- Avobenzone (3%):Non-toxic broad-spectrum sunscreen. Can also protect ingredients in cosmetics formulas from weakening due to the sun.
- Octisalate (5%):Can absorb UVB rays. An organic compound that can absorb the sun’s rays. Often has a floral scent.
- Octocrylene (2.7%):Emollient used in sunscreen, has moisturizing properties. Can neutralize UV rays from sunlight and fight damage caused by extended exposure to the sun.
- Cetyl Alcohol:Fatty alcohol, used to keep cosmetic formulas together. Can stabilize foams and manage thickness of products.
- Glycerin:Can improve water balance.
- Butylene Glycol:Skin conditioner, product thinner, and solvent. Resists humidity.
- Dimethicone:Conditioner, skin protectant, and an anti-foaming agent. Research shows it forms a protective barrier on the skin.
- Algae Extract:Emollient. Contains antioxidants that help fight damage caused by free radicals.
Apply onto clean skin in the morning and at night. Can be used after the repair serum. Safe for all skin types.
- Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme is manufactured by a well-known company and sold in various high end cosmetics stands.
- Estée Lauder offers a variety of return options.
- Fights wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and fine lines.
- Contains SPF in order to prevent further signs of aging.
- Contains no fragrances and won’t clog pores.
- Most reviews of the product are positive.
- Conclusive evidence that the product works as it states is not provided.
- At $85 per bottle, the cost of the product is a bit high considering that anti-aging products must be used on a regular basis.
- The list of ingredients is long.
- Not all amounts of ingredients are listed.
- The cream is part of an entire line of products. Customers may need to purchase these additional products in order to get the full benefits of this cream.
- SPF is a small amount of protection from the sun.
Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme helps maintain skin hydrated and moisturized. The company also stands out amongst the competition with an excellent reputation and comprehensive return/exchange policy.However, the cost of the product is a bit high for people who may want to use it continuously. Customers may instead opt for products with a similar formula that are easier on their budget.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."