Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster Review: Is it Effective?
Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster Description
Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster is an anti-aging treatment intended to replenish moisture in the skin, leading to a healthier appearance. It is a gel sold in small bottles – a 0.67oz bottle is the typical size, although a much smaller travel size (0.12oz) is also available. The manufacturers provide a fairly generous return policy – if you return the product within sixty days, you will receive a refund, while between 60 and 180 days (or if the product has been used) you will receive an equal value in store credit. This product is sold at $46 for the full sized bottle, and $9 (discounted, supposedly, from $16) for the travel sized product.
Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster Ingredients
The manufacturers of Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster provide a full list of the ingredients in the product, as well as a list of citations to research studies which informed their formulation of the product. The active ingredients mentioned are as follows:
- Hyaluronic Acid: The namesake ingredient, this substance is a naturally occurring chemical found in the fluid between cells in all healthy tissues.
- Ceramides: Fatty substances derived from multiple sources which are able to support healthy skin appearance by providing moisture as well as protection from the loss of moisture.
- Panthenol: A compound that helps other ingredients penetrate your skin’s surface and provide longer-term benefits.
Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster Directions
After cleansing, toning and exfoliating, use two or three drops of this product alone or with your favorite moisturizers. Be sure to use sun protection. You can use it once or twice daily.
Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster Advantages
- This product was made with regular reference to scientific research into skin health
- Directions are easy to follow, making it simple to make this product a part of one’s routine.
- A trial size is available – which is useful for travel as well as if you want to see if the product works well for you.
- Autoshipment options are offered, but are not made mandatory
- The product is suitable for all skin types.
- Generous return policies
Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster Disadvantages
- While research informed the formulation of this product, we could not find any clinical studies of this product’s direct use
- Price is on the high side
Paula’s Choice RESIST Hyaluronic Acid Booster presents itself well. Not only is the manufacturer’s website attractive and detailed, it does not conceal any details (other than understandable things, like their exact formulation) or try to trick you into pricy auto-subscriptions by appealing to a fear of cosmetic surgery or similar tricks. The only real downsides are a lack of clinical examination of this particular formula, and a relatively high price. Nonetheless, there are a lot of products out there, and price and quality don’t always go together – shop around to be sure you can find what fits your needs!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."