Paula’s Choice Resist Intensive Repair Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Resist Intensive Repair Cream Overview
Resist Intensive Repair Cream is an anti-aging cream concentrated with ingredients that quickly restores skin to a younger state. This cream boosts kin with intimate hydration to keep dryness at bay. Aside from giving the skin hydration, it also helps retain moisture to keep the skin smooth and supple. This repairing cream nourishes the skin to give it a healthy glow.
This anti-aging cream is available at their website in a 50ml hygienic pump bottle and costs $33 each. Reading this Resist Intensive Repair Cream review will let you know how much it can do for you.
About Resist Intensive Repair Cream – Does It Really Work?
Paula Begoun, the founder of this skin care company, advocates product safety and makes sure that all their products passed clinical testing and proven effective. They are confident that their skincare line are top-notch and give a 60-day guarantee if users are not satisfied. Paula makes sure that their products are customized to fit individual needs. This repairing cream is packed with nourishing ingredients that help the skin recover while you take a good night’s rest.
Resist Intensive Repair Cream promises to improve your skin condition and give you the following results:
- Get smoother skin every time you wake up.
- Firms the skin and reverts it to a younger state.
- Addresses skin imperfections and even out skin tone.
What Are The Ingredients In Resist Intensive Repair Cream
Resist Intensive Repair Cream ingredients are carefully formulated in delicate proportions to give the skin moisture boost and reverse premature skin aging. These key ingredients are responsible for preventing the skin from aging quickly:
- Peptides and Amino Acids: These small protein molecules seep into the deep layer of the dermis to help in skin repair.
- Ceramides: This ingredient shields the skin from harmful environmental stresses and other oxidative damage.
- Vitamin A, C, & E: These vitamins are important in maintaining skin health and protects the skin from free radicals.
Directions To Use
Resist Intensive Repair Cream can be used at night as a repair serum and in the morning as a moisturizer. Paula advises using this cream as the last step of your evening regimen. Apply a small portion to the face, neck, and décolleté area. When used as part of morning regimen, apply a layer of sunscreen before putting on makeup.
- Resist Intensive Repair Cream reviews reveal that it can give you a smoother and softer skin every time you wake up.
- Some reviews indicate that this intense repair cream gives the skin intimate hydration.
- A few user reviews indicate dissatisfaction over effects and price of this repairing cream.
- Some users had skin irritation and redness upon using this repairing cream.
Does Resist Intensive Repair Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Resist Intensive Repair Cream side-effects can be attributed to its retinol content. This intensive repair cream contains retinol and can cause mild to severe side effects.
- Retinol mildly takes away dead skin cell and reveals the younger skin beneath it. However, too much of it can lead to flaking and dryness of the skin. This effect can be aggravated by sun exposure.
Resist Intensive Repair Cream promises to help prevent premature skin aging. With its aggressive repairing formulation, the skin is expected to improve its texture and appearance with just a few usage.
However, this item comes with a high price. A 50ml pump bottle will typically last about 4-8 weeks which will prompt you to buy this on a monthly basis. Also, using it during the day can increase the efficacy of retinol and lead to flaking and skin dryness.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."