Resist Pure Radiance Review: Does It Really Work?
Resist Pure Radiance Introduction
Paula’s Choice Resist Pure Radiance, US $34 for a 30 ml tube, is a skin brightening formula that helps improve the appearance of dark skin imperfections.
What Does Resist Pure Radiance Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s overall appeal and appearance:
- Treat and lighten dark skin imperfections, that includes dark spots and discolorations
- Promote your skin’s overall skin tone and complexion
- Smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles, and noticeably improve the appearance of signs of skin aging
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels
- Tighten and refine your pores to make your skin surface smoother
Resist Pure Radiance Manufacturer’s Detail
Paula’s Choice is a skin care brand developed by cosmetics cop Paula Begoun. The brand is a spinoff of her efforts to better educate consumers about what goes into their skin care products.
Working of Resist Pure Radiance
This product works by delivering the components your skin needs to revitalize its health inside and out.
Resist Pure Radiance Ingredients
- Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant, it also promotes a significant moisture boost that plumps your skin and fades skin creases, and improves fluid and nutrient circulation to support the replenishment of your skin’s optimal nourishment levels
- Licorice Root Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties, it soothes and calms skin irritations
- Ceramides: Strengthens your skin’s protective barrier, making your skin more resilient to damage and infections
- Bisabolol: Improves skin synthesis, it also promotes firmer skin and improved elasticity
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Restores your skin’s optimal moisture levels to relieve chronic dryness commonly associated with mature and aging skin
- Mica: Reflects back light which makes your skin appear naturally glowing in an instant
Resist Pure Radiance Pros
- This product has a lightweight consistency that leaves your skin with a silky but non-greasy after-feel.
- The formula is made from a complex of plant-based ingredients and vitamins that have been shown to benefit your skin in multiple ways.
Resist Pure Radiance Cons
- The product does not come with a money back guarantee.
- Resist Pure Radiance reviews indicate that some users experienced eye irritations.
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and silicones which can irritate and suffocate your skin
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs which can become easily contaminated with toxins, including the carcinogenic, 1,4 dioxane, during the manufacturing process
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions and diseases due to EDTA
- Increased risk for brain and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin
Resist Pure Radiance appears to be a well-formulated product designed to improve your skin’s overall health and youthful appearance. Without reports on clinical or consumer trials, however, you will just have to take PC’s word for it.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.