What is ResQ iD Age-Defying Moisturizer?
A moisturizing facial cream that may help you reduce the effects that natural aging can have on your delicate facial skin.
ResQ iD Age-Defying Moisturizer may help reduce the number of visible wrinkles and help to promote better overall health and resilience in your facial skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of ResQ iD Age-Defying Moisturizer?
There seems to be little information available concerning the manufacturer of this anti-aging facial cream.
The product label lists that this product is distributed by ResQ iD out of Denver Co. and offers a customer service phone number and address for the product.
The Better Business Bureau provides very limited company information only confirming that they are based out of Colorado and that they have been in business for the past three years.
Product information that we sourced from a third-party retailer states that this product is made in the USA with cutting edge manufacturing and widely sourced ingredients.
What are the Ingredients used in ResQ iD Age Defying Moisturizer?
While the official website for this product contains no ingredient information, we were able to capture the complete ingredient list from a third- party vendor.
Here are the highlights and active ingredients for you so you can better ascertain if this is the best product for your needs.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Acts as a lubricant on the surface of the skin and may enhance the feel of your skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – May have healing effects on some known skin conditions and an overall ability to help moisturize the skin. Several studies have shown that Aloe Vera Juice may help to reduce inflammation and provide anti-bacterial properties.
- Apple Fruit Extract – Offers antioxidant properties when used in facial moisturizers ad can also be used for scent and as a binding agent in cosmetics.
- Hexapeptide-30 – may help to reduce facial muscle contractions that can lead to repetitive motion wrinkles like smile lines and crows-feet.
- Arginine – May help to boost production of collagen, protect skin from free radicles, and increase skin hydration.
- Dandelion Leaf Extract – May help to protect skin cells from the damage of UVB rays and other environmental stressors.
- Sage Leaf Extract – Offers a natural scent enhancer as well as skin conditioning properties.
There are additional ingredients used in this product’s makeup that lend themselves towards the formulation of the cream base and the stability of the product and help ensure a longer shelf life.
How Does ResQ iD Age Defying Moisturizer Work?
Manufacturer claims state that this product may help alleviate the signs of aging in your facial skin in three crucial ways.
- Improved skin hydration.
- A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Repairing damage from environmental stressors.
Active ingredient included in this anti-aging cream may help to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles through the overall improvement in the hydration of your skin.
There is also a possibility for a noticeable improvement in wrinkles that are related to repetitive facial movements and a noticeable improvement in the tone and texture of your skin.
You may also see a reduction in any dark spots or decolorization you may have noticed on your facial skin.
What are the Advantages of using ResQ iD Age Defying Moisturizer?
- Your facial skin may be better protected from the possible damage that exposure to the environment may cause.
- You may notice an improvement in the way your skin looks and feels.
- You may see improvement in your smile line wrinkles and crows-feet.
- While using this product, you may notice that any skin decolorization you have may fade or become lighter.
- Your overall facial skins hydration may show marked improvements while you use this cream.
What are the Disadvantages of using ResQ iD Age Defying Moisturizer?
- The actual website for this product doesn’t link correctly and offers you no ability to purchase this product directly from the site.
- This product seems limited in the number of peptides it contains and this could limit the reduction in some wrinkles. According to a research published in the J Clin Aesthet Dermatol, Peptides are another group of novel ingredients included in the line treatment that play an important role in collagen synthesis and degradation.
- This product may not contain enough sunscreen protection for your delicate facial skin.
Frequently Asked Questions about ResQ iD Age-Defying Moisturizer.
Q: Which skin type is it good for?
A: According to the manufacturer, this product is suitable for all the skin types as mentioned below:
Q: How often should you use this anti-aging cream?
A: According to the instructions on the product label you should apply the cream at least twice a day to your face and neck.
Q: How much does this anti-aging cream cost?
A: We were only able to find a true price listing from a third-party retailer, and they have the product listed at $28.55 for a one-month supply.
Q: Is there a free trial of ResQ iD?
A: Although the website resqidcream.net offers a link and possible trial offer of this product, the link doesn’t include this actual product sales information.
Q: Who would benefit from using ResQ iD Age Defying Moisturizer?
A: Anyone looking to add a moisturizer to their daily skincare routine that may also help to reduce and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Q: Is there a sunscreen added to ResQ iD Age Defying Moisturizer?
A: Yes and no, the dandelion extract may offer some sunscreen protection, but it may not be adequate for all skin types.
While this anti-aging moisturizer may be beneficial for helping to reduce some visible signs of aging, the lack of a proper product website may make some hesitant to order this product.
While the ingredient information we were able to access seems to be beneficial in an anti-aging moisturizer the actual quantity of these ingredients contained in this product is not provided on the product label.
Then take those ingredients and do a bit of research to find the ones that are most likely going to benefit your unique skin type and search out a product containing these ingredients.