Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream Review: In outs
Name an anti-ageing product and it’s likely there are hundreds more in its line offering to deliver the same effects on your wrinkles, crow’s feet and dark under eye circles. Should you be surprised at all? Well, you shouldn’t. Manufacturers are placing their horses in the race to get a piece of this multi-billion dollar market that’s being projected to grow into the trillions mark in the next 10 years.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information, and Price Details
Restoresea Revitalizing Eye Cream makes the same promises as any other eye cream, eye gel or eye serum available in the market. Does its promises hold more water? Or, will it be out to disappoint you again? What’s the catch?
This product’s primary component is a proprietary ingredient called Vibransea Complex which was apparently made from a natural anti-ageing enzyme secreted by a newborn salmon at birth. This product also contains several deep moisturizing ingredients, Vitamin C
The maker behind this product promises to brighten your under eye circles, ease eye puffiness, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet. These beneficial effects, according to the manufacturer has been clinically observed and tested.
Every 15g jar of Restoresea Revitalizing Eye Cream costs $85.
The primary ingredient in Restoresea Revitalizing Eye Cream is made from a salmon-derived enzyme that exfoliates and eliminates dead skin cells from the skin. In this way, it also stimulates the skin’s deeper layers to produce skin precursors that form a newer and younger skin layer then, surfaces this to replace the damaged, old skin layer on the surface.
This product is made from the following full list of ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylyl Glycol, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Citric Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Roe, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate
Cleanse and tone skin. Apply Restoresea Revitalizing Eye Cream generously only on clear skin. Dot and spread the cream all over your face and neck with gentle massaging. Use during the day under eye makeup. Reapply at night after cleansing and toning skin.
Pros & Cons
This product is thinly and lightly formulated, enabling skin to more efficiently assimilate this product’s formulation while letting your skin breathe. It is dermatology-tested safe for even the most sensitive skin types.
Unlike most other anti-ageing products, Restoresea Revitalizing Eye Cream is made free from harmful ingredients that include the carcinogenic PEGs, the hormone mimicking parabens, and the allergy causing pphthalates, silicone and mineral oil.
Just like any anti-ageing cream, Restoresea Revitalizing Eye Cream is made from a primary ingredients but, in this case, uses an enzyme from salmon which is unlike what we’ve seen other eye creams carry before. New ingredients require some form of effectiveness study, and if this one does not fulfill your rationale, maybe it’s time to see another product that’s made from something more familiar.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.