ResVibrant: Does ResVibrant Work?
ResVibrant – Overview
ResVibrant is a product that is designed to combat signs of aging that can include wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness and sagging. It is only available to order online and product information can be found on the ResVibrant official website. There is some useful information given on the site including results of consumer testing that was performed on the formula. While the manufacturer claims that the product rivals the results of Botox and other more invasive anti-aging treatments, it is a fact that, overtime, ResVibrant can improve skin’s firmness by as much as 45%.
ResVibrant is offered for a risk-free trial after which time the consumer will continue to be sent the product monthly and be charged $74.96, which means it is one of the more expensive brands of face cream on the market. However, there is a 30-day money back guarantee and free gift of ResVibrant Soft Gel Anti-aging supplements.
ResVibrant – Product Description
The FAQ section on the website shows the full list of ingredients contained in ResVibrant although only the main active ingredients are explained in full detail. The formula contains a number of clinically tested substances that include Revonage, Biofill and Quosomes. This latter ingredient is a patented delivery system while the first two are proven anti-aging substances. Also in the formula are natural anti-oxidants Green Tea extract, Acai Berry and Resveratrol, a substance found in red wine that is said to fight free-radicals in the body (cell destroying substances).
The formula should not cause unpleasant side effects or allergic reactions and must be applied twice a day for best results. The manufacturer states that following a healthy lifestyle will also be beneficial to improving the skin.
ResVibrant – Advantage
- Clinical testing has been performed
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- Company contact information is provided
- The ordering process is secure
- A free gift is available
- All ingredients are listed
ResVibrant – Drawbacks
- Only one customer testimonial is provided
- ResVibrant is not available in retail stores
- The product is expensive
- Not all ingredients are explained
ResVibrant – The Bottom Line
It is unlikely that ResVibrant produces results similar to those of a face lift or Botox, although it is appreciated that proof of positive results are shown. Unfortunately it is significantly more expensive than comparable brands and the general ‘over-hyped’ tone of the website may deter some customers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."