Retinolla Anti-Aging Cream: Reviewed 2018
Retinolla Anti-Aging Cream Description
Retinolla is a two-part anti-aging skin cream that is meant to make your skin appear younger by restoring collagen in your skin for better elasticity, getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles, and protecting your skin from further damage. You get both a moisturizing facial cream and an eye renewal cream with each order. The manufacturer claims it is clinically proven and revolutionary, and they do provide charts to try and back it up. The manufacturer claims a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The manufacturer does offer free trials (of varying lengths), but after the trial period, if you haven’t returned it,you will be charged the full $179.95 price to keep the product. Be wary though, as many customers have complained of unknowingly being set up for a monthly auto-refill that charges their card. You can only purchase Retinolla through the official manufacturer website.
Retinolla Anti-Aging Cream Ingredients
Unfortunately, Retinolla does not provide a detailed ingredient list. They do, however, mention a few of the ingredients in a general manner, which are as follows.
- Natural oils
- Seaweed extracts
- Aloe juice
Retinolla Anti-Aging Cream Direction
The manufacturer recommends using Retinolla twice a day, using the moisturizing cream all over your face to reduce age spots and increase collagen, and the eye renewal cream just around your eyes to eliminate crow’s feet.
Retinolla Anti-Aging Cream Advantages
- The Retinolla website has seals for 100% satisfaction guarantee, a dermatologist tested guarantee, and a 100% natural guarantee.
- You get two products with one order.
- The website provides “before and after” pictures along with customer reviews.
- Side effect free.
Retinolla Anti-Aging Cream Disadvantages
- The website does not provide a detailed ingredient list to back up their 100% natural guarantee.
- Many customers have complained that when you sign up for one jar (even through a free trial) you will be automatically signed up for an auto-refill program, and your credit card will be charged $129.87 once a month to receive a new supply of Retinolla. This is not made explicitly clear on the official website.
- Customers have also complained of hidden account management fees and restocking fees on their credit cards.
- No official documentation about the surveys and clinical tests mentioned on the website is readily supplied.
- You can’t find Retinolla at major retailers.
Retinolla has an official website that lists many great guarantees, but they don’t provide an ingredient list or reference any documented clinical studies to actually back up their claims about the product’s effectiveness.
The manufacturer provides free trials and special offers (such as specially priced kits) and a satisfaction guarantee, but be extremely wary of the auto-refill program that charges your card every month, and make sure you cancel after you get your first jar, unless you want more.
Please keep in mind that there are many other anti-aging creams available, so consider all of your options before purchasing.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.