Revaleskin: Does Revaleskin Work?
Revaleskin is the first and only professional line of anti-aging skin care line that exclusively is formulated with CoffeeBerry, a natural antioxidant. Revaleskin is a simple three step system with a facial cleanser to cleanse the skin with 0.1% CoffeeBerry, a day cream to moisturize with SPF 15 with 1% CoffeeBerry, and a night cream to rejuvenate with 1% CoffeeBerry.
The CoffeeBerry is a fruit with one of the most high antioxidant scores ever recorded. The CoffeeBerry is the fruit of the coffee plant extracted from which the coffee bean is derived (Coffea arabica). It is harvested at sub-ripe growth stage when the flesh of the fruit is at the most peak antioxidant concentration known as CoffeeBerry.
The CoffeeBerry in Revaleskin is believed to have come from Africa along the Red Sea. The Ethiopia tribes may have crushed the fruit of the plant, the coffee cherry, for food. There are many centuries of tales of how this CoffeeBerry extract crossed over continents for use in cultures and countries all across the world.
Revaleskin – Product Description
Revaleskin is a professional skin care line formulated with a natural antioxidant CoffeeBerry, that comes in three steps to cleanse treat and protect the skin. Revaleskin is cosmetically elegant and formulated to go on smooth and be absorbed quickly into the skin without any visible residue left behind.
CoffeeBerry is extra rich in polyphenol antioxidants like, chlorogenic acid, condensed proanthocyanidins, quinic acids and ferulic acids. Polyphenol antioxidants naturally rejuvenate and prevent damage caused by free radical damage and oxidative stress.
The CoffeeBerry extract ORAC score (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), is between 15,000 and 17,500 four higher than any other known natural antioxidant.
This ORAC was developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to evaluate the ORAC in food substances. CoffeeBerry’s score is higher than green tea ((1,200-11,000), pomegranate extract (2,500), Vitamin C (1,900) and Vitamin E (1,400).
- The Revaleskin formula has a natural scent from the grape seed extract.
- These products are gentle and suited for all skin types.
- Revealeskin is noncomedogenic, non-irritating, Dermatologist and allergy tested.
- They include clinical research pictures with a video to watch the results.
Revaleskin – Drawbacks
- You should buy all three products together and they will cost $110.
- They are only available through the physicians offices.
Revaleskin – The Bottomline
Revaleskin offers the highest antioxidant potency available in a natural occurring substance. In the natural anti aging process, oxidative stress occurs at a faster rate than the body can keep up with. It can not fight off the free radicals which are the cause of the cellular damage to the skin that cause premature aging.
These Revaleskin products are only available through a physicians office, but may be worth looking into.
They offer a video of results around the eye area that allow you to cursor over to the eyes and “hover” over the image to see the results after a Revaleskin treatment. It shows the diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and it looks visible softer and smoother.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.