Revelage: Does Revelage Work?
Revelage – Overview
Revelage is marketed as an intensive night-time lightening serum that is designed to treat unsightly dark marks caused by uneven pigmentation. The formulation is comprised of materials that instantly affect dull complexions, yielding brighter and more youthful skin. Although this company is not a very well known skincare brand in the market.
Revelage has at least three products that cater to diminishing skin discoloration, such as an Intensive Nighttime Brightening Serum, a Brightening Moisture Face Cream with SPF30, and a Concentrated On Target Brightening treatment. Al Revelage products are manufactured by Arbonne, a company comrised of talented herbalists, biochemists, and biologists founded by Petter Marck in 1975. Arbonne has branches in the United Kingdom, Australia, and United States.
SymiWhite, a common proprietary ingredient included in at least 3 Revelage products, contains other materials that are not fully disclosed on the official website, since it is a registered trademark of Symrise GMBH & Co. The products mentioned above all exclude harsh skin bleaching agents and are designed to safely treat any type of skin discoloration. A 30ml vial of the Revelage Intensive Nighttime Brightening Serum is available for $75. A 30ml container of Revelage Moisture Face Cream is priced at $69. Lastly, a 15ml bottle of Revelage Concentrated On Target Brightening costs $57.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments. Specifically, caffeine is meant to improve circulation and diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark under eye circles.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin.
Revelage – Advantage
- Product contains potent antioxidants that protect the skin against free radicals. However there are very few reviews regarding this claim.
- Official product website features sufficient contact information.
- Buying both the day and night cream will avail a discount.
- Each product is expensive.
- There is limited information available regarding how the ingredients work.
- Dosage per ingredient as well as the components used in the proprietary ingredient are undisclosed.
- A free trial and money-back guarantee are not offered.
Revelage has 3 separate products that all cater to skin problems caused by extreme pigmentation, and they are all priced unreasonably high, considering the lack of information available. It’s not enough that they claim their formulation to be clinically proven—what each ingredient contributes to the attainment of a more even and lighter skin tone is unknown. The lack of a free trial or a money-back guarantee is also discouraging.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.