Revimax: Does Revimax Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
Nutralogistic Commerce and Representations Ltd manufacturer Revimax, which claims to treat and lessen the dreaded signs of aging. The natural ingredients in this product include Hyaluronic Acid to provide adequate moisture, plus elastin and collagen to plump the skin from within. Premature aging is caused by sun exposure and environmental damage, plus it doesn’t help that as you grow older, levels of elastin and collagen reduce. The additional ingredients include the soothing Aloe Vera, Algae, and Green Tea.
Revimax – Product Description
The maker of Revimax states that this product treats the signs of aging by penetrating the epidermis and treats aging by supplying the skin with vitamins, minerals, and fibers. Revimax achieves this smoothing effect by reconstructing the interior cell structures of the skin. Algae improves blood circulation and reduces stress, while Green Tea protects the skin from free radical damage through its polyphenols. Aloe Vera renews the skin’s cell and provides excellent hydration. One website detailing more about Revimax includes revimax.com, but half the website is in English and half is supplied in a different language. The “free trial” is also misleading since it simply refreshes the page and could put off potential buyers. The official Revimax website revimax-brasil.com is in Portuguese and requires translation. A bottle retails for $186.90.
Revimax – Advantage
- On the official website there is one before and after picture plus several customer testimonials.
- The manufacturer offers a 100 percent satisfaction.
- Secure payment is offered through the official website.
Revimax – Drawbacks
- To achieve long-lasting results, the manufacturer states that you must continue to use this product, which is misleading.
- Revimax is very pricy.
- The official website does not disclose the full ingredients.
- Full contact details are not supplied, only a contact form.
- There are several websites stating to offer a free trial of Revimax.
- No money back guarantee.
Revimax – The Bottom Line
Revimax The official website is difficult to find, and considering this product is very expensive, why is the manufacturer not providing clinical evidence or a full list of ingredients. There are many doctor recommended skincare products, but this does not provide the customer with enough information to trust that this product will work effectively to reduce wrinkles. There are other anti-aging products available that provide clinical evidence, a full list of ingredients, and do not cost $186.90 per bottle.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."