Revision Skincare Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Reviews And More
What is Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer?
This product is brought to you by Revision Skincare, a skin care brand that has been catering to the requirements of skin specialists for professional grade products for more than 25 years. The company commits to providing only the best of skin science in all of its formulations that comes with a guarantee that these are never tested on animals.
Revision Skincare Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer US $65 for a 1.7 oz. tube, is a tinted moisturizer that also provides a broad spectrum sunscreen protections that rehydrates your skin as it promotes a more youthful complexion.
Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promotes a silkier and smoother complexion with the infusion of sheer skin tone colors.
- Restores the ideal moisture content of your skin.
- Enhances your skin’s youthful structure and texture which, with regular use, makes fine lines and wrinkles appear much less noticeable.
- Shields your skin from harmful UV by providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- It further boosts your skin’s natural protection from damage and aging with the addition of powerful antioxidants.
What Are The Ingredients In Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer?
- Octinoxate (7.5%) and Octisalate (5.0%): Chemical sunscreen agents that provide your skin with UVB protection.
- Zinc Oxide (3.0%) and Titanium Dioxide (3.5%): Physical sunscreen agents that provide your skin with broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Peptides: Consisting of three specific peptides, these components promote the smoothening out, plumping, and fading in depth of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that protects your skin, revitalizes your skin cells, and promotes a fairer complexion.
How to apply Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer
Apply Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer evenly as part of your morning skin care regimen.
Benefits of Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer
- Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be suitable for use on all skin types.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- It provides a skin smoothening effect as it effectively conceals skin imperfections.
Disadvantages of Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer
- This product may feel too greasy and, for which, it may not be ideal for use on oilier skin types.
- Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer reviews indicate that this product may not be ideal for use during the warmer months of the year as it can feel too thick on skin.
Does Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Revision Skincare Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chemical sunscreen agents, silicones, butylene glycol, and a long list of botanical ingredients and artificial fillers.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for disruptions in estrogen levels and development of various diseases associated to the sharp spikes and drops in this hormone due to the chemical sunscreen agents in this formula which have the capability to mimic estrogen.
Final Verdict: Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer
Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer will provide medium to heavy coverage but, sheer, as promised, is not achieved, based on users’ firsthand account of product use. This product smartly combines UV protection, moisturizer and coverage but, it isn’t going to be a smart solution if you have oily skin. In any case, always test before using.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: