Revision Skincare D.E.J Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream?
Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream, US $97 for a 0.5 oz. bottle, Eye cream brings together the power of plant extracts, peptides, and antioxidants in reviving the youthful health and appearance of skin around your eyes but may cause redness on skin.
“We use our passion for science to create skincare products with a purpose.” — This is the compass that Revision Skincare, makers of this product, uses to guide its product development efforts for more than 25 years. The brand has developed a robust lineup of products with a single, overarching objective, that is, to reduce and protect skin from showing multiple signs of aging.
Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Boost the moisture of skin around your eyes
- Reinvigorate your eye skin
- Provide your skin with better protection by improving antioxidant levels
- Lighten dark skin marks and simultaneously brighten your overall complexion
- With regular product use, enhance and restore your skin’s youthful radiance and appearance
What Are The Ingredients In Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream?
- Peptides: Enhance skin regeneration and turnover for faster and more efficient skin renewal
- Proline, Lysine and Copper Complex: Support the replenishment of vital nutrients that your skin needs to stay healthy and promote an improved, more youthful appearance
- Goji Fruit Extract: Loaded with high levels of antioxidants, it revives the life in your otherwise dull, lifeless skin, while it also simultaneously protects your skin from future damage
- Vitamin C: It has natural astringent properties that help tone and lighten dark skin imperfections, antioxidant properties that protect your skin from environmental causes of skin damage, and revives the energy of skin cells to perform vital functions to cause skin renewal but it may cause redness or warm feeling on skin.
- Cucumber Fruit Water: Refresh your skin and improve its moisture content while also delivering a calming effect that improves skin tone
How To Apply Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream
- Take a small amount of Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream and dot around your eye area.
- Then spread thinly and evenly with a gentle but constant massage until the product has blended well with your skin.
- Tap occasionally to pack in the product into the creases.
Benefits of Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream
- According to some customer reviews firmer skin and visible improvements of photodamaged skin but it may cause redness on skin.
- This product has several online distribution channels which makes it easily accessible.
Disadvantages of Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream
- This product is relatively more expensive than most other eye creams, most especially considering the tiny serving you get from each bottle.
- Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream reviews indicate that people who have sensitive skin experienced adverse reactions using this product.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
Does Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including the long list of plant extracts, depending on your allergy history involving these product components
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to the by-product created when combining sodium benzoate and citric acid, both present in this formula, which produces benzene, a carcinogen
Final Verdict:Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream
Revision Skincare D.E.J Eye Cream promises you youthful eyes and it just might be able to give you that with relatively less toxic and irritating ingredients in the formula. Still, you should always consider value for me, most especially given this product’s steep price tag.It offers 100% money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."