Revitabright Review – Does It Work?
In a multimillion dollar skincare industry market, it’s not unusual to see all sorts of products made from almost any kind of ingredient you can think of that manufacturers are pitching to solve every other skincare issue that has ever been conceived.
And, no, the frantic search for new niches and the race to win new markets isn’t going to stop anytime soon.
One of the most common complaints and worries of people with aging skin is the development of an uneven skin tone. There may be signs of skin irritations on the skin, alongside hyperpigmented sections, age spots, acne marks, and any other type of discoloration that are now just beginning to show after years of taking a significant beating from various environmental and intrinsic stressors.
Skin Brightening Gel is volunteering to more specifically act on your skin discoloration problems. Made from mostly natural ingredients, Revitabright Skin Brightening Gel lightens skin using non-harmful and perfectly safe skin brighteners that include kojic acid, alpha arbutin and Indian gooseberry extract.
This product is sold for $49.99 per bottle. If you choose to order three bottles all at once, you get your third bottle for free. The manufacturer, information and contact details of which are undisclosed, offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Revitabright Skin Brightening Gel is made with the three active ingredients below:
- Alpha Arbutin, acts on dark areas of your skin in a similar manner as hydroquinone does but without the side effects associated with hydroquinone use. This ingredient supports skin brightening by inhibiting the production of melanin, the pigment that cause skin to darken.
- Kojic Acid, derived from mushrooms, it also has skin lightening properties but also functions as a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent the cell damaging effects of free radicals. It also has antibacterial properties that make it an ideal product addition most especially for users who have sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Indian Gooseberry Extract, also has natural astringent and antioxidant properties, owing to its high Vitamin C content. It has also been demonstrated to help restructure damages in the skin matrix.
This product is made with the following full list of ingredients:
Deionized water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phyllanthus Emblica Extract, RevitaBright Blend: Kojic Acid, a-arbutin, Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) (Leaf) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Malic Acid, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Pyruvic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Apply Revitabright Skin Brightening Gel very thinly using clean fingers. Use twice daily. Use the product only on thoroughly cleansed skin.
Revitabright does not contain the lightening ingredient, hydroquinone, which has been shown to be carcinogenic.
- Product has limited distribution and is exclusively being sold online.
- No information about the manufacturer is made available, making accountability for product claims rather difficult to establish.
We all have skin issues we need to tackle. Whether it is darkened skin or any other aging skin problem that you are looking to solve, compromising your health for the sake of vanity is never acceptable.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."