Farfalla Revitacells Stem Cells Serum Review: Is This serum Safe To Use?
Revitacells Stem Cells Serum Overview
Revitacells Stem Cells Serum, sold for a price range of USD 26 to 29 for a 1 fl oz (30 ml) pump bottle, is an collagen-stimulating and anti-aging serum that uses stem cell technology in addressing and targeting signs of aging in the skin. You will discover more information about it in this Revitacells Stem Cells Serum review.
About Revitacells Stem Cells Serum – Does it really work?
Farfalla Revitacells Stem Cells Serum is manufactured by Farfall Beauty which is a skincare brand that focuses on the development of anti-aging serums and skincare solutions. They use high-quality ingredients in creating non-greasy and lightweight serums.
In their site, they claim that the serum can provide the following benefits:
- Delivers balanced hydration and moisture to the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Slows down the aging process by facilitating the regeneration of skin cells
- Protects skin from oxidative stress
- Firms, repairs and rejuvenates the skin
How effective is this serum? Find out the answer by reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Revitacells Stem Cells Serum
To know how effective this serum can be, we should understand how the Revitacells Stem Cells Serum ingredients work. Here is a short summary:
- Apple Extract: This extract can minimize blemishes, tighten and firm the skin and reduce the visibility of stretch marks. It can also help to stimulate the production of collagen.
- Serine: It is derived from silk proteins and can aid in collagen production, cellular hydration and keeping the skin elastic.
Directions To Use
For best results, cleanser, and tone your skin first before applying the Farfalla Revitacells Stem Cells Serum. Place one to two pumps only of the serum on your fingertips and apply it to the face using gentle circular motions. Wait for it to be absorbed for a few minutes before putting on another skincare product or your makeup.
- The serum is suitable for all skin types.
- It is also lightweight and easily absorbable.
- It does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin.
- There are no clinical studies that can prove the product’s effectiveness.
- It contains potentially harmful ingredients.
- Some of the extracts in the serum may produce allergic reactions.
Does Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no documented Revitacells Stem Cells Serum side-effect but based on the chemicals and ingredients that this serum contains and some of the user reviews online, there’s a possibility that you can experience the following side effects:
- Dryness and skin irritation as well as cell death which is associated with the prolonged use of phenoxyethanol.
- The extracts found in the serum may increase your risk of developing allergic reactions.
Revitacells Stem Cells Serum contains many beneficial ingredients that can nourish, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin. However, it also has a few potentially irritating ingredients that may do more harm than good to the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."