Everderm-CL: Does Everderm-CL Work?
The wrinkle and stretch-mark reduction product formerly known as Revitacil is now marketed as the Everderm-CL skincare product line by Vitabase. We are not sure why the name was changed. Vitabase is a web distributor of health and beauty supplements that carries their own line of products as well as other companies’ products. Vitabase prides itself on offering quality products and customer service at affordable prices.
Everderm-CL – Product Description
Everderm-CL is designed to improve the appearance of stretch marks, reduce scar tissue, correct pigmentation issues, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It is a stretch mark and wrinkle cream that you can put anywhere on your face or body.
Everderm’s first claim to fame is that it contains the same ingredients as other popular stretch mark products at a greatly reduced cost. Indeed, the price of a six ounce tube is under $30 as compared to similar products which cost upwards of sixty to eighty dollars. Even so, the makers urge users to apply it properly because of the expense or waste involved in not doing so. One tube should last three to six months when used for wrinkles and about four to six weeks when used for stretch marks.
Everderm-CL contains herbal extracts and collagen fractions to restore collagen and elastin. In order to stimulate collagen production and improve elasticity (thereby decreasing the appearance of stretch marks), Everderm contains Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract and Phyllanthus Emblica.
Everderm-CL is to be applied to clean, dry skin three times a day. Results can be expected in two weeks, and there is a sixty day money-back guarantee.
- Everderm-CL is very forthcoming about listing their full ingredients.
- Only one product makes it easy to fit into your skin care routine
- Good price, relatively speaking
- It can be used for a variety of skin issues
- Makers offer links to independent skincare informational web sites
- Sixty day money-back guarantee
Everderm-CL – Drawbacks
- Everderm-CL can not be used by women who are nursing.
- No known research conducted on this product.
- Vitabase produces and sells many different products, meaning that their research and development funding could be spread thin.
- There are no testimonials from customers.
Everderm-CL – The Bottom line
When you get home from delivering your baby, you are a likely candidate to be facing stretch marks, pigmentation issues and possibly scars. Feeling tired and unattractive, you are likely to notice the wrinkles on your face. But resist the urge to grab Everderm-CL if you are lactating! Lactating women and children under twelve are advised against using the product, though we are not sure why, since it is a topical treatment.
Stretch marks, wrinkles, pigmentation issues, and scars are not exactly the same, so we hesitate to recommend a product that claims to take care of all of these skin problems. Most wrinkle creams do not make claims about reducing stretch marks, so it might be interesting to know what unique ingredients make this stretch mark reducer different.
However, Everderm-CL could be a great product if you have had success with similar products but don’t want to pay the high price. Everderm is reasonably priced compared to its competitors. It could be like buying the CVS brand of aspirin instead of Bayer, which would explain the lack of ordinarily necessary research. We suggest finding a well-researched product you like that also lists its ingredients. If the ingredients come close to matching the active ingredients in Everderm-CL, go for it. With a money-back guarantee, there is not much to lose, as long as you are not lactating.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.