Revitaderm 40 Anti-Aging Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Product Revitaderm 40 Anti-Aging Cream?
Revitaderm 40, while once specifically indicated for use on calloused, extremely dry skin, is now being used to address the skin dryness that naturally comes with maturing, aging skin which, in turn, is what makes older skin more prone to wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. Although the manufacture is not a very well known brand in the market.
Made from clinical grade urea, the emollient and not the preservative kind, aloe vera, tea tree oil and chamomile, Revitaderm was previously available only with prescription, and was particularly useful for diabetic patients who suffered from dry skin conditions.
Reputed medical grade skincare company Blaine Labs is behind Revitaderm 40. Each 4 oz. container of this product sells for $25.45 each. Get a free pumice stone and brush with every unit purchase.
What Are The Ingredients In Revitaderm 40 Anti-Aging Cream
This product is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Urea (40%), naturally present and consistently produced by the skin albeit in smaller amounts as you age, this urea is the emollient, moisturizing type which keeps your skin hydrated round-the-clock. It also helps your skin retain moisture.
- Aloe Vera P2000 (Whole Leaf Aloe Concentrate), very closely resembles your skin’s structure making it easily and readily available for your skin cells to use for various skin repair and rejuvenation processes. It also helps rebuild your skin’s natural protective barriers so as to help prevent damage and extreme surface water loss. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Tea Tree Oil, enhances your skin’s natural ability to treat and heal itself, while simultaneousy providing an anti-inflammatory and calming effect to your skin. Aa natural antiseptic, tea tree oil also has clear benefits for those suffering with chronic acne.
- Chamomile (physician grade), enhances your skin’s capability to treat skin damage and inflammations.
How To Apply Revitaderm 40 Anti-Aging Cream
Apply Revitaderm 40 generously to your face and problematic skin areas as often as necessary, and at least twice a day for maintenance.
Benefits Of Revitaderm 40 Anti-Aging Cream
- Since Revitaderm 40 has been originally formulated to significantly increase moisture levels in very dry skin,
- This product gives a dramatic increase in skin moisture with every use. Although there are every limited reviews online to back its claim.
- Skin becomes less prone to dryness associated with aging skin.
Disadvantages Of Revitaderm 40 Anti-Aging Cream
- The manufacture is not a very well known skincare brand in the market.
- The ingredients are not explained properly on the official website.
- There are limited reviews online regarding the products effectiveness.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict : Revitaderm 40 Anti-Aging Cream
Anti-aging skincare that delivers does not require a hefty price tag. All it takes is for you to make sure that you’re getting the right solution for your aging skin issues. Although the ingredients list is not explained properly and the limited reviews online, so we would suggest to keep the search on for the product which is best suitable for your skin and which gives a complete information
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."