Revitaderm: Does Revitaderm Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
The skin care product Revitaderm is made for consumers who wish to reverse the signs of aging including undereye puffiness, skin tone, wrinkles and fine lines and dull complexion. The product is sold online and although the key active ingredients are disclosed, there is not much additional information shown. The website does have a few consumer photos to show the results of using Revitaderm and there is a free trail offer, although unfortunately the link leads to a differentantiaging brand.
Revitaderm is expensive at a cost of $79.99 and if the consumer is able to actually take advantage of the free trial, they will be enrolled in the autoship program and continue to be sent the product monthly unless they cancel promptly. It is said that Revitaderm is 100% guaranteed but no further details of this are shown.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Tea Tree oil, Cocoa Butter, Licorice, Chamomile, Burdock
Revitaderm– Product Description
In addition to reducing wrinkles, lines, puffiness and dead skin cells, Revitaderm is said to prevent future damage. The moisturizers contained in the formula -Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil – nourish the skin, Tea Tree Oil moisturizers and helps reduce inflammation, and Aloe Vera soothes irritation.
Not all the ingredients are listed for Revitaderm and no amounts are shown. It is said to be safe for all skin types and should not irritate sensitive skin either. If used twice a day, Revitaderm should produce good results within 60 days.
- Revitaderm contains beneficial key ingredients
- Customer before and after photos are shown
- There is a satisfaction guarantee
- Revitaderm causes no harmful side effects
- The product has been independently tested
- Company contact information is not provided
- The cost of the product is hidden in the small print
- Details regarding the money back guarantee are not complete
- Not all ingredients are listed
Revitaderm-The Bottom Line
There are too few details shown for Revitaderm for it to be fully recommended, particularly considering the cost of the product. For this price, consumers would expect to see concrete proof of results and know exactly what ingredients are in the formula.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."