RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream Review: Is This Stretch Mark Cream Safe To Use?
RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream Overview
RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream, a 6 oz (170 g) tube sold for a price of USD 19.99, is marketed as a formula that can tone the skin. If you want to know if this stretch mark cream really does work, check out this RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream review.
About RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream – Does It Really Work?
Revitagen is a company that develops formulations designed to address the most problematic skin issues like scars and stretch marks. In their site, there is not much information about the company’s history, mission and vision and product line.
According to the manufacturer, RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream can do the following:
- Temporarily diminish the appearance of stretch marks.
- Boost the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Hydrate dry and brittle skin.
- Reduce skin discolorations.
- Improve the appearance of skin.
Read more of this review to discover a lot of things about this cream!
What Are The Ingredients In RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream?
Here are some of the active RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream ingredients:
- Sigesbeckia orientalis: This herbal extract can calm inflammation and promote healing of wounds by facilitating tissue regeneration and restore the collagen in the skin.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: These contribute in the synthesis of elastin, collagen and glycosaminoglycans.
- Retinyl Palmitate: This has been developed using retinoic acid and vitamin A and can boost skin metabolism so you can enjoy faster cellular renewal that can help you achieve younger looking skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply liberal amounts of RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream to your thighs, breasts, hips, and belly. Apply the cream twice a day to achieve optimum results.
Does RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no documented RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream side-effects. But to be sure that you will not experience allergic reactions when you use this product, it is recommended that you perform a patch test.
RevitaGen Stretch Mark Cream contains the right ingredients that can keep skin supple, elastic and more resistant to stretch marks. However, the cream has lots of negative reviews online.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: