Revital Eyes: Does Revital Eyes Work?
Revital Eyes Overview
Revital Eyes knows the first signs of aging attack the eye area. Revital Eyes instantaneously replenishes lost moisture, which protects the upper eyelids and lower eyes, and fine lines begin to disappear. Without the proper treatment or care, the eyelids and under eye area are especially vulnerable to wrinkles, sagging, drooping, and dark circles.
Revital Eyes has invented a new concentrated serum for the upper eye lid and also for the under eye dark circles. The natural herb complex helps to firm the skin by using the same stimulants found in professional grade products. In order to enhance circulation and skin cell performance, they have added DNA and amniotic fluid to the formula.
Revital Eyes – Product Description
Revital Eyes main focus is on the incredible delicate and vulnerable eye area that requires gentle treatment. The unique formula replenishes moisture to protect the precious upper and lower eyelids. This special biological liquid helps to firm. It is perfect for the sagging and drooping eye problem areas. Now formulated with an eye brightening ingredient, it will now help to brighten the under eye dark circles.
The suggested use is to add a few drops to clean fingertips first. One hand lifts the brow while the other applies just under the eyebrow and vice versa. Then apply by tapping softly to each lower eyebrow. This can be done to each eye both morning and night.
The formula is light, non-irritating, and not oily. The unique herbal complex combined with vitalizing ingredients address the problems in the delicate upper and lower eye lid areas.
Revital Eyes Advantage
- There is no animal testing done with this product.
- The price for Revital Eyes is just under $20.00.
- The product is made with a non irritating formula.
- This is an exceptional treatment for eyelids as well as under eyes.
- The compounds of extracts include: Hops, Rosemary, Horsetail, Pine and Lemon.
- The company includes a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
Revital Eyes – Drawbacks
- When applying carefully to the upper and lower eyelids it suggests to repeat five times which takes a longer time to apply.
- They do not break down how each special herbal compound has a part in how this product works.
- They do not specify if the ingredients are allergy free or for sensitive skin.
Revital Eyes – The Bottom line
Revital Eyes attributes some of the changes to skin to genetics and aging. They consider the production of less collagen, stress, sun exposure, pollutants and toxins when creating their formula. This every day damage sustained by the delicate eye area can create fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness and dark circles.
Incorporating a daily eye cream has become an important part of a daily routine. With all the choices out there, it can be confusing. Since the eyes are a very important and precious area, finding just the right solution to your eye concerns is crucial. Revital Eyes has the combination of ingredients, science and technology to help you decide easily.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."