L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Review: Is it Effective?Advertising Disclosure ?
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Details
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask is a mask that helps fight signs of aging and has been tested by dermatologists for safety and efficiency. It is sold in containers of 1.7 fl oz. at the average price of $24.99. The product is manufactured by L’Oréal, a company known all over the world for its beauty and cosmetics products. The product’s website does not mention a specific return policy but lists all its contact information should this need arise.
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Ingredients List
- Dimethicone: skin protectant and conditioner. Forms a barrier in the skin that maintains moisture. Improves the skin’s appearance by filling in wrinkles and fine lines.
- Jojoba Oil: moisturizer. Can prevent dehydration in the skin and protects skin from external elements. The skin absorbs jojoba oil completely, which helps it be more effective.
- Castor Oil: anti-fungal. Moisturizes the skin and works as an effective spot treatment for acne.
- Alcohol Denat: denatured alcohol. Decreases viscosity in products, is antimicrobial, works as an astringent and as a solvent.
- Glycerin: naturally occurring. This balances water levels to maintain proper moisture levels.
- Cetyl Alcohol: keeps emulsions together and works as a stabilizer.
- Propylene Glycol: an effective humectant. Keeps skin moisturized.
- Silica: anti-caking agent, abrasive, and suspending agent.
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Directions/Working
Clean skin. Apply after following through with your skin care regimen before going to sleep. Massage on face, neck, and jaw area and leave overnight to achieve desired results.
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Advantages:
- Sold by a reputable company and in various stores all over the country.
- Tested for safety on various skin types.
- The price is reasonable given what the product does.
- Most reviews for the product are good.
- Negative side effects haven’t been attributed to use of this mask.
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Disadvantages
- The return policy from L’Oréal isn’t clear and customers must check different retailers after purchase.
- Conclusive research that can prove this product works as it claims isn’t cited on the product’s website. This is especially important given that the product claims to have effects after one night of use.
- L’Oréal Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask amounts of ingredients aren’t listed.
- The ingredient list is long.
L’Oréal Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask is one of the first masks in the L’Oréal product line that can be left overnight in order to improve the skin.The product is also available in various beauty stands and big box stores around the country. Despite coming from a large, reputable company the product’s official website doesn’t like to conclusive evidence that backs the product’s claims. The return policy is also unclear, leaving customers to check with other retailers for a coherent return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."