Revitasence Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Revitasence is an anti-aging-cream that may help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, and other signs of aging in skin. The cream is sold online through a two week trial offer, and customers are enrolled in an automatic shipping plan if the trial isn’t cancelled on time. There is enough cream in each container to last for about a month. The average cost of the cream is $90, though it is not specified whether or not this includes the cost of shipping.
About Revitasence—Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims that the product may decrease the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark circles. Its formula was also created to manage skin dryness in order to prevent other signs of aging while repairing the skin. Revitasence also contains many vitamins, minerals, and peptides that could benefit the skin if the cream is used as directed.
What are the ingredients in Revitasence?
- Vitamins: Nourish the skin and promote its healing process.
- Antioxidants: Fight against free radicals that cause skin damage.
- Hydrolyzed Peptides: The building block of amino acids. Peptides acts as a precursor to collage and vary in effectiveness depending on which kind they are.
- Aloe Vera – stemming from the Aloe Vera plant, this is used to fight inflammation in skin. It also moisturizes the skin and diminishes the appearance of scars. It is also used to fight acne, heal burns, and for application after sunburns.
Directions to use:
Clean the skin thoroughly. Massage the cream onto the face and neck until it is fully absorbed. Use before applying make-up, sunscreen, or other skin products. Use daily for best results.
Benefits of Revitasence
- Contains natural ingredients, all of which are listed online.
- A two-week trial is available so that customers can take advantage of the product.
- May moisturize the skin in order to prevent future skin damage.
- May also diminish the look of dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
Disadvantages of Revitasence
- No manufacturer website is available at the moment.
- The price of the cream is not mentioned.
- The ingredient list is incomplete and does not mention amounts.
- Not all customers may wish to be part a monthly automatic shipping program.
Does Revitasence have any side effects?
Side effects have not been reported for Revitasence. However, the list of ingredients is not complete and inactive ingredients are not mentioned. Those with sensitive skin should do a small test on their skin just in case.
Revitasence seems safe to use as long as directions are followed. The list of ingredients is included and there is a two week trial that allows customers to try the product. However, the product does not mention studies that can corroborate the claims it makes about how it fights signs of aging. In addition, the amount of ingredients is not mentioned, which could be a concern for people who have very sensitive skin.
Revitasence is also currently available through a trial and does not make its cost public. Though its instructions are easy to follow, customers may beware of making this cream a part of their beauty regimen because customers report that it costs $90. Online reviews are vague in scope and it is not clear whether or not the purchasers are verified. The product seems safe enough, but due to its cost, customers may consider other alternatives for their anti-aging needs.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.