Revitashape Cellulite Cream Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
1. What is Revitashape Cellulite Cream?
Revitashape Cellulite Cream is a body forming cream that works to improve the appearance of your cellulites so you get firmer and tighter skin without the dimpling. This product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- It smoothens and tightens loose skin.
- It improves your skin tone and makes it appear firmer.
- It reverses and prevents inflammation.
- It enhances local circulation.
- This cream’s manufacturer promises you visibly smoother skin in just 6 weeks of regular and consistent product application.
2. Revitashape Cellulite Cream – Does it Really Work?
This product’s key ingredients include caffeine, gotu kola, and glaucine, all of which have natural anti-inflammatory properties. Caffeine also improves local circulation which plumps your skin and makes your cellulites appear less noticeable. It complements this with enhanced fluid drainage which helps eliminate excess fluids and fats from the affected area to make it appear firmer and tighter. The formula also improves fat metabolism
3. What Are The Ingredients In Revitashape Cellulite Cream
- Caffeine: It serves multiple functions, including delivering protective antioxidants, vasodilation which allows more blood to flow on affected areas, effectively plumping it, and also enhances fluid drainage to rid skin of dimpling caused by excess fluids and excess fats.
- Glaucine Oil: Derived from Horned Poppy, it helps improve metabolism and fluid drainage.
- Bladderwrack Extract: An algae that helps your body excrete waste fluids.
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract: It helps drain excess fluids while also improving the quality of your skin by delivering anti-inflammatory functions.
- L-Carnitine: It helps you burn more fats, much faster, causing your skin to become firmer and slimmer at the same time.
- Coenzyme-A: It supports the fat-burning mechanisms of this product.
- Bupleurum Falcatum Extract: It helps your body breakdown fats faster.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C also revitalizes your skin cells to keep performing their respective functions optimally to restore you skin’s ideal health.
- Retinyl Palmitate: It causes your skin to become tauter.
- Vitamin E: It reinforces your skin’s surface layer, making cellulites appear less noticeable by strengthening your skin.
4. How to apply Revitashape Cellulite Cream
Massage the cream to cellulite-affected areas daily, as frequently as you desire. Make sure to apply the product on freshly showered skin. Exfoliate skin before using to improve product absorption.
5. Benefits of Revitashape Cellulite Cream
- All product purchases made from the manufacturer’s website is covered by a 60-day moneyback guarantee.
- This product is available for shipment to the US, Canada and other countries with corresponding shipment and handling fees.
- Significant discounts are available for bulk orders.
- This product delivers a multi-faceted formula that tackles cellulites on several fronts, including enhancing circulation, delivering anti-inflammatory ingredients, improving fluid drainage, and strengthening your skin.
6. Disadvantages of Revitashape Cellulite Cream
- Improvements do not become instantly visible, and may take at least 8 weeks to show.
- The manufacturer does not cover product shipment for free.
- This product will only cause your cellulites to appear smoother and diminished temporarily.
- The manufacturer does not recommend this product for the use of pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
7. Does Revitashape Cellulite Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer does not list any reported or known side effects.
8. Final Verdict: Revitashape Cellulite Cream
Revitashape Cellulite Cream is formulated with ingredients that contribute to improving the unsightly appearance of cellulites. Nevertheless, the ingredients it is formulated with are commonly used in other similar firming creams as well. Still your skin may respond differently to this product so it is best for you to check out your other options.
Frequently Asked Questions About Revitashape Cellulite Cream:
- What is the Price of Revitashape Cellulite Cream? A 6 oz. tube costs $89.95. The best deal is available at Buy 3 Plus 1 Free which only costs $295.
- Where to buy Revitashape Cellulite Cream? This product may be purchased from the official product website. This product is also available on Amazon.
- Does the Revitashape Cellulite Cream come with money back guarantee? The manufacturer offers a satisfaction guarantee for up to 60 days.
- Is Revitashape Cellulite Cream approved by the FDA? No, products like this are classified as cosmetics and are generally not required to secure FDA approval.
- Who Should Use Revitashape Cellulite Cream? People who are bothered by the appearance of their cellulites can get help that they require from this cream.
- Should I use the Revitashape Cellulite Cream once or twice daily? This product must be applied on freshly cleansed skin once, twice or more daily for best results.
- How long does one bottle of Revitashape Cellulite Cream last? One bottle should last you for up to a month but also depends on the size of affected area.
- How long will results last? According to the manufacturer, results are temporarily visible, not buildable, and do not last.
- Can I use the Revitashape Cellulite Cream with makeup? Yes, simply apply as close to your freshly cleansed skin as possible. Allow the product to sink in deeply before layering with makeup.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.