RevitaSkin Wrinkle Cream Review: Another Wrinkle Cream?
Skin that’s mature and aging can expect wrinkles to form as a result of a combination of natural skin cell damage that comes with slower repair, years of unprotected sun exposure, and decades of chronic lack of sleep and unhealthy lifestyle choices.
You can think of wrinkles as the aftermath of how you lived your youth and younger years. Now that you’re older, there certainly is more positive things to look forward to than just spending time worrying about your wrinkles.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
Leave your wrinkle woes to RevitaSkin. Its bold claims are no different from many other anti-aging serums in its league. Its formulation highlights the roles of Vitamin A, hyaluronic acid, licorice extract, and green tea extract which RevitaSkin makers claim have the power to make wrinkles, fine lines and sun spots much less visible.
This product gives your skin a moisture boosts that sets off your skin cells on overdrive to produce collagen and elastin which pull up skin to make it appear firmer and youthful. Moreover, it also provides your skin ample protection from sun damage and the cell destructive effects of free radicals.
RevitaSkin’s makers have not disclosed this product’s full ingredient list but does mention four primary ingredients infused in the product’s formula:
- Retinyl Palmitate, a stable derivative of Vitamin A which promotes smoother, firmer outer skin layers by stimulating collagen production deep within the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid, enhances your skin’s naturally strong ability to capture and lock in moisture while preventing surface water loss.
- Licorice Extract, has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe, calm and repair damaged and irritated skin. It also has skin whitening properties that help lighten dark spots and brighten your overall complexion.
- Green Tea Extract, provides your skin with an antioxidant boost that effectively shields your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays and the damaging effects of free radicals.
Apply RevitaSkin on clean and dry skin. Ideally applied at night only due to its retinol content which can cause your skin to become more prone to sun damage.
This product has been alleged to be free from parabens, sulfates and fragrances, although in the absence of this product’s full ingredients list, it’s hard to tell.
RevitaSkin is not easily accessible and, in fact, is offered exclusively for sale online through the manufacturer’s website and those of its affiliate marketers. The upside is that this product is covered by a 100% moneyback guarantee that covers your expense in full in case you are not satisfied with the product. However, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer carefully before ordering your bottle.
There are two things you should highly consider when choosing your wrinkle cream. First, determine if the product is prescribed for your specific skin aging issues. Second, find out if it is made from non-hazardous ingredients that have been proven to cause significant improvements in aging skin. If the product does not satisfy these, it does not merit your attention.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.